♦ Show Us Your Harley Collection ♦

Wicked-rad coverings for my feets!

Snagged 'em at Spencer’s for $12.99.

I have big feet, but this sizes 8-12 jobber I nabbed is so far keeping them nice and toasty.

Nobody wants to see Harley on my feet (gotta tell ya though, its nice having her on 'em :wink:), so just look at the above stock image instead. :slight_smile:

I saw this at Box Lunch…

She was tempting, but I figured (so to speak) that if I didn’t go for Supergirl from the same assortment, then I shouldn’t buy Harley, so I left her for a more interested party to snag/snatch/ buy/obtain/purchase.

Finally, here’s a nifty Target exclusive I just came across on eBay:

It looks kind of nifty. Doubt I’d find the shirt in my size, but its still cool.

11 Likes

I ended up with a few more HQ:Eat Bang Kill Tour #1 variants.

12 Likes

Very nice @lo_third. :+1: I’mma pick this up on Friday:

I’ll post it here when I get it. :smiley: :00_harlivy:

13 Likes

Got her at Midtown Comics Time Square to mark my first visit

14 Likes

Okay, so I got this little lady :catwoman_hv_2: a while ago, but kept forgetting to take pictures! Enjoy. She’s adorable. Fact.

y

13 Likes

Wait! And this! :star_struck:

And this!

11 Likes

These are awesome @lo_third! :raised_hands: Thanx for sharing them!

And thank you for this Sir @Vroom! :star_struck:

11 Likes

You’re welcome, Lady Razzz.

I have to admit, I thought about going back for her, but again, if I didn’t buy Supergirl from that same wave, then I likely wouldn’t buy Harls.

'Sides, if I did buy 'em (Hawkgirl from that series is pretty tempting too, NGL) I’d give the bones to a store besides Box Lunch, as I don’t really like the lacking lunch they serve.

8 Likes

Randomly came across this book on Amazon ($14.95):

I’m not going to buy it, but I figured other Harley fans might be interested.

Another Harley goody in-stock at Amazon:

I can’t decide if I want BOP Harley or not. That look of Harls’ isn’t one I’m wanting multiple figural representations of, as I have the Pop of it and that suits me fine, right now.

9 Likes

:eyes: Theres a whole line of cute little pink ones?…?! See, this is why you’re my personal shopper, @Vroom! :green_heart:

Btw, a little bird shared this with me:

@TheQuestion101 You have some of these right? How do you like them?:green_heart:

11 Likes

11 Likes

Yeah-huh. Besides the above-mentioned Harley, the other recently-released Breast Cancer Awareness Bombshells Pops are:

The aforementioned Supergirl and Hawkgirl:

Catwoman.

Wonder Woman.

There are some older BCA releases too, with this one being of interest to you, I’d imagine:

I kind of want that one now, but I will relent and keep my Pop buying at minimum.

straightens the tie he isn’t wearing, then pushes the glasses that he is wearing up, Reeve-style

Always happy to be of service to a fellow collector! :superman_hv_4:

See, you showed me something I wasn’t aware of, so I thank you.

Has mostly held off on Soda figures, besides the one Harley he has, but the above Ivy makes it harder to hold off on them

10 Likes

My Ivy arrived today.

12 Likes

I had no idea these existed! Thank you, as always Sir @Vroom.

@AK_Bandit! :0_poison_ivy_tas: :seedling: Congratulations on your new house plant! :stuck_out_tongue:

And @Angel212 was the little bird, everyone. :purple_heart:

11 Likes

:eyes: I MUST own this! It’ll be perfect right alongside my Harls soda fig.

9 Likes

bows in reply in a gentlemanly way

7 Likes

Got a few things HQ related for Xmas. Since u said to drop em here (& ty cuz I always forget lol) most are just comics that came in a blind bag. I never added my chair cape from my bday. Idk about it tho? Cuz HQ doesn’t wear a cape. I tell my family whom my favorite characters are all the time. I always end up with Batman or Superman :joy:. Oh well, I appreciate em all. Here’s the comics & chair cape, which I definitely wouldn’t have if id’ve had a pick. But ONLY because she doesn’t wear one & literally, any other one I would’ve liked more haha…

12 Likes

I’m loving the chair cape!! :diamonds::raised_hands: Thanx @capo-mage

Ps. Here’s a thing I was looking for err’body…

12 Likes

That’d be amazing!!!

7 Likes

Got this lovely, bendable lady as part of my birthday haul last week:

12 Likes