♦ Show Us Your Harley Collection ♦

I have Huntress on order and only Black Canary to have them all. I’ll get a group shop together when I get her. :+1:t2:

6 Likes

These arrived today signed by artist Natali Sanders. @DC89, these are so much better looking in hand then online.

13 Likes

IKR? This cover is sooo incredible! :star_struck: :smiley:

7 Likes

The Doctor is in…

15 Likes

I don’t immediately recall if this has been highlighted in the thread, but for folks who have this…

…what do you think of the included mask?

I’ve been thinking of getting it along with this…

…as I want to use the masks for an art project I’m working on.

10 Likes

Hope you get all the parts for King Shark! Look like a cool toy.:grinning::shark:

7 Likes

I appreciate the well-wishes, but I took that Harley back to Target well over a month ago or so, as I decided to pass on merch from The Suicide Squad (loved the movie, just decided not to buy the goodies based on it).

Of course, now I’m thinking of getting Bloodsport (he’s a Superman-related character afterall), or if not him on his own, then this flippin’ beast that’s exclusive to the McFarlane Store:

I’ve been a good boy this year (mostly :smirk: :full_moon_with_face: :smiling_imp:) so maybe Santa will bring that to me? We’ll see, Gipper! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Saturday night Walgreens pick-up:

16 Likes

That’s really cool. :grinning:

8 Likes

Soytenly! Nyuk-nyuk (and thank you :0_harley_quinn: :nerd_face:).

Like I wrote in this post in another thread, I had given up finding her.

Then I mosey into Walgreens last night (Saturday) and bingo, “Dino DNA!” there she was, saying “Hiya Puddin’!”.

She’s now my counts on fingers fourth Harley Pop, if my math and memory are correct. Both Harley and Diana are dominating my Pop collection at this point.

7 Likes

Welp, this finally came today.

Couldn’t decide whether the flash ON or flash OFF image looked better, so I posted them both. :smiley:

:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

14 Likes

I also just got some HQ: Eat Bang Kill Tour stuff today.

There is still one variant left to find, but I’ll probably let it go after all these.

12 Likes

Found this lovely 4-inch lady at Walmart last night (Saturday):

She’s from Spin Master’s Batman line and retails for $7.99.

11 Likes

Walmart, you say?

$7.99, you say?

It appears I must make a detour one evening and stop by Wally World. :thinking: :harleyquinn_hqas:

7 Likes

I’ll be on the lookout for Harley now.

9 Likes

Super, men! :0_harley_quinn: :+1:t2:

I tell ya boys and girls, Spin Master should be paying me for promoting their wares on DCUI, which then gets people interested enough in their wares to notate said interest here, and then hopefully buy them out there, in Retail Land.

How about it, Spin Master? :wink:

For that matter, McFarlane Toys could pay me, too.

How about it, Mr. McFarlane? I’m local. :superman_hv_4:

Note to both companies: Payment in plastic merch is perfectly okay.

Anyway, I opened Harley last night (Tuesday) after deciding I didn’t want another to open, and she is rad.

She comes with:

• A baseball bat.
  • A mallet with a star-shaped hole in the middle that runs from top to bottom. Very aerodynamic. :+1:t2:
  • An oversized gun.

The makeup detail on her face is very nice as well.

Whether you collect Spin Master’s DC lines on a regular basis or not, this Harley is a must-get in my four, Harley-loving eyes.

SN: The wave she’s in is also showing up at Target.

7 Likes

Almost forgot this little lady arrived. :diamonds::black_heart:

And here’s these, that aren’t new and we’re gifted as a set, but they came up in a discussion, so :woman_shrugging:t2: now I have a picture handy! Have a great weekend everyone! :hugs:

14 Likes

If anyone was interested in Zoe Lacchei’s NYCC exclusive variant for the first issue of Harley Quinn: The Eat Bang Kill Tour it’s on sale now at the comic mint and trinity comics. Kinda pricey, but cheaper than the $70+ I’ve seen people pay on ebay for it.

9 Likes

Nabbed this “lady” at Target yesterday (Tuesday):

Its a reissue of this, from a couple years ago or so:

I have the original opened, but bought the reissue to keep carded. You can never have too much Harley schtuff/merch on your wall(s), I’ve found. :harley_hv_1: :0_harley_quinn:

12 Likes

My final Suicide Squad Harley arrived today.

13 Likes