♦ Show Us Your Harley Collection ♦

This Ivan Tao variant is limited to only 1000 copies, so you may want to decide sooner than later. I have ordered from The Comic Mint before and was happy with their service. Plus it’s the only USA store I seen this offered in right now.

HARLEY QUINN EAT BANG KILL TOUR 1 IVAN TAO VARIANT– The Comic Mint

8 Likes

harley quinn rebirth vol 4 surprise surprise

8 Likes

This awesome pop socket arrived a couple days ago. I was so stoked it got here early, I completely forgot to get a good picture of it. :man_facepalming:t3:

12 Likes

That’s awesome

5 Likes

Thanks. It was too cute to pass up, and it has the added bonus of helping to alleviate the minor arthritis developing in one of the fingers of my phone hand. I :heart: it.

7 Likes

It’s adorable!! I need a new one, so I might just have to go find one of these. Also, I can see it just fine @TheQuestion101–no worries. :green_heart: :hugs: Thank you for sharing it!

9 Likes

Thanks @Razzzcat for the kind words. I :heart: this community.

After two previous tries with the blind box mini Suicide Squad figures, I finally got the one I wanted the most.

10 Likes

:hugs: anytime @TheQuestion101! :heart:

You’re braver than I w/ blind boxes! Last time I tried I ended up w/ 4 of the same figure. :see_no_evil: Congratulations are definitely in order, imo! :tada: :clinking_glasses:

9 Likes

That reminds me of the days of BvS where every Mystery Mini I got in that line was Bruce in his trenchcoat. :angry: :facepalm_batman:

Thanks, but no thanks, blind box packaged items that don’t have codes to fill you in on what’s inside (ala Mattel’s bagged Imaginext DC figures).

All the same @TheQuestion101, that’s a gnarly Harley!
:0_harley_quinn:

8 Likes

Hello HC peeps! got some cool new variants here-

I love this Warren Louw variant- Harls looks sooo cute here!

This Sucide Squad #6 Natali Sanders variant is fantastic! Also love that the vendor comped me a spiffy top loader sleeve for it- sooo cool!

M’Kay, that’s it- more later! :smiley: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

10 Likes

I love anything by Natali Sanders. I picked up this one plus the virgin copy, both signed, off of her website. Hopefully they will be arriving soon.

You have to love sellers who appreciate that some books need to be protected after they sell them to you.

6 Likes

@AK_Bandit- right? Love responsive vendors like that. :+1:

6 Likes

On the cover of “Gotham Society”? Wow, her breakup with Joker really was sour.

6 Likes

I recently acquired 2 Harley items. I’ve already shared in the other thread, but what the heck.

First is the McFarlane Suicide Squad Harley

Second is the Red, Black & White statue by Artgerm

This isn’t their final resting place, but is fitting for now:

14 Likes

Just snagged this on sale today. Happy Batman Day! :batman:

12 Likes

Love this display @moro. :smiley: :+1:

9 Likes

Everyone has gotten some amazing stuff. Here’s my latest acquisitions.

I also filled out my BoP Funko set.

12 Likes

Does this mean you have them all now? You should do a group shot if/when you do :raised_hands: @TheQuestion101!

Thanks for the additions @moro! Those are awesome. That Diana is EPIC, so extra thanks for that. :purple_heart: Hope you’ve been well.

8 Likes

Ps. Got some new books, y’all. :diamonds: :black_heart:

13 Likes

Glad you like :slightly_smiling_face:.

Thanks for the well wishes; right back at ya.

9 Likes