♦ Show Us Your Harley Collection ♦

:laughing: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Look who arrived tonight and she even dressed up.

12 Likes

Picked up the HQ #1 Derrick Chew variant. Took me a while to find this. :flushed: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew:

13 Likes

Oh my gosh she’s amazing!

9 Likes

15 Likes

Arrived today from Bottleneck Gallery.

14 Likes

Found this little (literally) lady at Walmart:

Just need the regular bodysuit Harley Pop and I’ll be set on what I want from TSS in Pop-form.

12 Likes

I got the new Harley Soda figure. :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Awesome @TheQuestion101! :diamonds::black_heart: You had another a while back, didn’t you? Do you have many of them? :eyes: Do you open them?

I was hoping to get my hands on THIS:

Ps. @Vroom I should’ve, but I didn’t know they had a Suicide Squad Harley keychain coming. Nice find!

11 Likes

Hey @Razzzcat, this is indeed my second Harley Soda Pop. I just started collecting these, and I only have a few; the two Harleys, a Shang-Chi, and a soon to arrive Batman Who Laughs. I open all the non-Chase ones, but I don’t open the Chase variants. This is partially due to maintaining the items’ value, but I also am quickly running out of space. All the preorders I made in the spring should be arriving soon. I need to make a plan. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

It’s available on this site that I saw on the cover artist twitter page, but it’s a bit pricey.
https://thecomicmint.com/collections/featured/products/harley-quinn-eat-bang-kill-tour-1-shannon-maer-variant

10 Likes

Alrighty then y’all- here’s my latest Harls haul. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :00_harley_quinn:

Super Villians roller skating Harls is so cool- her skate wheels actually roll! Amanda Conner Designer series Harls is just so much fun. Gonna’ keep her in the box tho- I think she displays really well in it. Here’s what she looks like out of the packaging-

I’ve got McFarlane :00_suicide_squad2: Harls posing with that super spiffy 3D printed GOOD NIGHT bat that @TheTerrificToyman connected me with on eBay- I just wanted to get it in the shot but it’ll be permanently matched with my Mezco One:12 TSS Harls when she finally gets delivered.

Alrighty everbody- that’s all for this time. If you wanna’ see some of the other snazzy stuff I picked up here’s a link to it over in the LWIJG thread. :smiley: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

15 Likes

Holy Harley haul, @DC89! :harley_hv_3:

I dig all of those Harls, but my favorite of that group is the Batman Missions figure.

She’s one of the best figures from that sorely underrated line that ended up being Mattel’s best comic/generic-based, Batman-related line since their 2003-'04 6-inch scale, Four Horsemen-sculpted (by and large) Batman line.

It’s too bad Harls wasn’t in that one, but we did ultimately get a Horsemen-sculpted Harley in DC Universe Classics in 2008, so all was not lost.

Fun Fact: Harley, Bane and Mr. Freeze are the best villains of the 6-inch side of Batman Missions, while on the 12-inch side, it’s all about Scarecrow and Man-Bat (specifically, his original release from the Batman and Man-Bat two-pack).

8 Likes

i have a bird of prey movie funko pop harley quinn birds of prey, harley quinn comic book and harley quinn animated series season 2

8 Likes

The BoP Funko Pop is so cute. I bought one for my mother-in-law for Christmas last year.

Which comic book do you have? :harley_classichqtas:

13 Likes

Hey @kmassicott660.81560! :wave: Welcome to the Crew! :harleys_crew: :tada:

I’ll just echo what @staticshocks said: tell us more—mooooore!! :diamonds::green_heart:

8 Likes

:star_struck: :green_heart: New variant I’m going to go shop for courtesy of @lo_third… thank you!

12 Likes

Found this lovely, bendable, lady on Amazon for fifteen smackers:

The figures in this line (which encompasses multiple DC franchises) are very nice, especially given how poopy the bendy figures of yore used to be.

8 Likes

The two places I’ve seen that variant sold at so far are

US based

and

UK based

8 Likes

Oooh, thank you AGAIN @lo_third. :pray:t3: You’re too kind! :moneybag: Man…I have decisions to make!

10 Likes