Show Me Your DC POP!

As you can tell, I’m a sucker for opening things. The only reason the Cover Pop is still in the box is because I love the anniversary logo on it and it looks nice. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

10 Likes

I saved the boxes for the few Pops I own but I am contemplating possibly moving soon and when I pack stuff up, I may discard them. I’m not sure who would ‘inherit’ my smallish collection when I pass on and I’m more likely the kind of person who would arrange to dispose of it (or pass it on) while I am still around - and in that regard, would want things to go to people who would want them and appreciate them as opened items to display, etc., even if they are strangers to me today. That said, if I owned as much stuff as you have, I can understand holding on to boxes due to the sheer value of your collection, but I just don’t see the point in displaying them that way if you can retain the boxes otherwise.

4 Likes

I have taken a few out of the box, and they sure do look nice. I have a ton of them that are nicely stacked so I would have to build shelves to display them where they are. They fit so perfectly in the box that I have kept them there.

I am still awaiting my pre-order of Wonder Woman 80th and Alice in Wonderland Disney 70th anniversaries (it’s almost been two years), and most of those will be out of box, if I ever receive them, that is. :laughing:

I have thought about what will happen to my collections in the future. I would love to find a superfan for each of them and send them their way. But anything like that would be far in the future (I hope).

3 Likes

Holy flirking schnit! I need that one.

makes an addition to his Walmart shopping list

3 Likes

No way, they have Star Sapphire now?! Gotta track that one down.

2 Likes

@AK_Bandit
Yes!
That’s an example of a worthwhile Pop!,
worth it, at least, for the Star Conqueror,
even if the colors are ALL WRONG.

4 Likes

10 Likes

The other 3 are still shipping

9 Likes

Well tonight I received the other boxes from target.

10 Likes

You need Nightwing to go with them too.

4 Likes

I frickin love these!

3 Likes

I was looking through Target’s Funko selection, specifically the DC ones that @hotstufflouieb posted above, then I noticed their MCU collection that they are starting their Spiderman NWH collection on the 26th. I got excited seeing the silhouette and I thought that we were getting the three Peters on top of the Statue of Liberty moment… I took a closer look an realized that one of the two shadows was actually Lizard, and now I’m thinking that Funko might be crazy enough to build the entire Statue of Liberty with these pops.

4 Likes

Well… Looks like I was right.

Not exactly how I thought they would do it, but still very close

5 Likes

POP. POP.

3 Likes

Just picked up this amazing piece from GameStop! It’s been a while since I’ve been this excited about a new Pop! but when I saw this announced a little while back, I knew I had to have it ASAP :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

11 Likes

Amazing!

4 Likes

My display of my DC funko pops :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Wow! Very impressive.

7 Likes