Show Me Your DC POP!

Thanks!

6 Likes

Is that little Halloween Wanda I see in there?

Great collection! Only DC pops I got are ZSJL Superman, S2 Green Arrow, Classic Batman (Unmasked), WW Comic Cover, and The Batman (10-inch)

6 Likes

Yep! That shelf is for all of my super hero girls. A few marvel ones I have made their way onto that shelf!

5 Likes

I kind of do the same thing, except the DC ones are sprinkled here and there. Do you have the 50s Wanda & Vision? If not, I recommend getting those. They’re great!

5 Likes

I don’t have those ones. I couldn’t find them when they first came out but I might need to check again!

5 Likes

They were pretty hard to get my hands on them when first released.

5 Likes

In the words of Ledger’s Joker, “I like that.” :metal:t2:

6 Likes

Awesome display! Are those clear shelves specifically made for Funkos? Where did you get them?

Nobody here but us chickens! :grin:

7 Likes

I found the shelves on Amazon! I believe this is the one I have
https://www.amazon.com/Weiai-Acrylic-Invisible-Floating-Bookshelf/dp/B08B3CKZVP/ref=sr_1_34?keywords=shelves&qid=1679152080&sr=8-34&th=1

5 Likes

Thanks for the link!

4 Likes

Thanks for putting up a link. I’ve been redecorating my space several times in the last few months due to adding new things to my collection. I may end up getting these shelves for my Pops

4 Likes

Picked this one up over the weekend and she looks absolutely amazing! :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Oooh limited edition and everything :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Do I have room for this? No. Could I pass up grabbing it on clearance for less than $4? Also no

12 Likes

Worth it!

6 Likes

Nice!

5 Likes

I’m a teacher, and I’ve got this Superman Family shelf on the bookcase behind my desk.

Plus a couple of favorites from other universes.

EDIT: Okay, for some darn reason I can’t get my photo to upload.

EDITING AGAIN BECAUSE: Hey, I got it to work this time.

11 Likes

Probably the coolest Funko POP I’ve ever seen, ngl. The only one I would personally buy myself hehe

5 Likes

9 Likes

Awesome!!

5 Likes