Show Me Your DC POP!

Here is my collection of DC POP! Vinyls. I really enjoy collecting them. I got almost every single one of the Aquaman movie collectables.

Sadly these 4 were nibbled on by my dogs.

59 Likes

You’ll be happy @anon52107441 they devoured my Old Man Logan and all I ever found of him was his fist.

10 Likes

I have a little batman pop collection at my desk at work. Brings me joy

42 Likes

That looks awesome. I love the Red Son Batman!

11 Likes

Also, pay no attention to the homemade shield from when I was 13.

8 Likes

That’s a pretty nice POP collection you have there. And I don’t have many POPs sorry to say. The Batman Who Laughs one you have seems pretty cool, but they are all great.

8 Likes

Yeah, I was almost in tears when he got eaten. He was one of my favorites and I got him to celebrate the Batman Who Laughs #1.

6 Likes

One, give them dawgs some belly rubs for me.
Two, am I forever going to be the anti-Marvel guy?

8 Likes

My Batman and Wonder Woman ones are on my desk at work, but I’ve still got most of them to display at home along w/ a couple Dorbz!

28 Likes

Not the Batman who laughs! Whyyyyy!!!

4 Likes

Old man Logan too??? Your dogs killed wolverine?!

4 Likes

@Acesoldia

4 Likes

Those are awesome. @anon52107441 I’m in your camp. I can’t help it. Nothing against anyone personally, I just can’t be anything but strictly DC. These pops are very nice tho!!!

12 Likes

@Behemoth Super Pops display! Very nice. And you have excellent taste in books. Look at all those classics. Mr. Well Read, Artist, and Ninja. You’re a renaissance man!

8 Likes

His little fist did not regenerate. I can confirm.

9 Likes

I have more butnone DC related.

20 Likes

You’ve got Batman.

4 Likes

I do have a few more, but they aren’t DC.

14 Likes

I am lucky enough that my dogs no longer much care to eat my stuff. Except my puppy Ace did attempt to eat my Catwoman dorbz. It is just so fun to see what dc funko pops other people have.

29 Likes

That’s an awesome collection. Love the Harley section. I was hoping to get one of them off the shop.

9 Likes