Show Me Your DC POP!

Thanks! I have to show love for 90s era Superman. I definitely have my eye on the Cyborg Superman Pop

5 Likes

12 Likes

Those are so cool. This 2-pack is definitely a seller.

4 Likes

New additions to my collection. Love all 3 of them but it’s basically impossible for Joker to stand on his own!

12 Likes

Very cool, especially the DOTD Reverse-Flash.

4 Likes

11 Likes

Love it! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

At this point I’m not sure which ones are new…

13 Likes

I keep telling myself I don’t have room for any more pops, but at only $5, how could I resist the most adorable member of the Shazamily? :hugs:

13 Likes

I know the movie versions of these two have just been released, but I love their comic looks

14 Likes

Cyborg Superman just arrived in the mail. He is the crown jewel of my DC collection so far

13 Likes

12 Likes

My nephew and his two daughters went to the SDCC last week and sent me this.

12 Likes

10 Likes

Found this at a resale shop today:

Looks like it was never opened and I paid the price of a new current Pop for it. The Steve is identical to the individual one I already own, but I plan to customize that one now.

11 Likes

This thread has convinced me that I need Glitter Pops. Right now!

5 Likes

Oooh. That is nice! Didn’t know it existed.

There are so many exclusives and I can’t even keep track of the regular releases.

5 Likes

You have that pretty rare Superboy; I have even less than you but one is rare since I have both Smallville Clark Kent’s - the one in the Daily Planet outfit but also the one in boxers with the “S” shield painted on him. And the Smallville line is probably amongst the few things I’m still seeking out, I really want a Rosenbaum Lex but do not want to pay through the nose for him. And I’ve looked for the Ollie GA one and even found it on a few on-line shops at a good price but never got around to pulling the trigger before it sold to someone else.

This is the only other one I own, which I bought because it’s unlikely that anyone else will ever make an Etta Candy anything, sadly, and because she’s in the period outfit from the film, holding Diana’s sword and shield!

I do take a look at Funkos whenever I’m in a store that sells them, but I just decided they are too expensive for what you can do with them - which is display them, whereas the bog standard action figures are things you can pose and do other things with.

@rwk Yeah - that Hall of Justice one is great. Something like that, if it was decently priced, I would still get!

@AK_Bandit I will go to my grave repeating that DC and McFarlane are leaving money on the table not making an action figure of Tyler Hoechlin or just a generic Superman in the Fleischer theatrical shorts suit, and/or one of Brandon Routh in the Kingdom Come outfit from the DCW Crisis crossover. Also, your first issue Batman is cool, if you’re into Batman - I would rather a Robin in the pixie boots and with the short shorts.

6 Likes

This is part of my Wonder Woman collection including my Wonder Woman related pops!

8 Likes

Love it!

Maybe I will take some of my pops out of their boxes. That is a nice look.

4 Likes