Show Me Your DC POP!

that is a sharp collection of Pops!

5 Likes

That is a great collection and fantastically displayed!

4 Likes

Arrived today.

Wonder Woman 80th Rebirth on Throne Pop! Comic Cover with Figure:

This Wonder Woman 80th Rebirth on Throne Pop! Comic Cover with Figure includes a Pop! Vinyl Figure of the legendary hero, measuring approximately 3 3/4-inches tall, a backdrop of the iconic comic cover, and comes packaged in a hard protector case. A perfect center piece to any comic book fan’s collection! The hard case measures approximately 10 3/4-inches tall x 7-inches wide x 3 1/4-inches long, while the figure measures approximately 3 3/4-inches tall.

10 Likes

How did you get this so quick? I preordered this and the release is May 20th. It looks really cool though, and this will be one of my first comic covers from Funko. Can’t wait :+1:

3 Likes

I pre-ordered it from Entertainment Earth. I was just as surprised when I got the email that it had shipped March 18.

3 Likes

Lucky you then lol. I did it through Amazon, so I’m sure I’ll be waiting a bit longer

3 Likes

@TheLostMidKnightSon right?!? I thought the same with Jessica Cruz Green Lantern and Blue Beetle. They came out with the day of the dead ones but not regular ones.
Thanks @cellardweller115 and @TravisMorgan

4 Likes

8 Likes

Stay frosty, my friends.

12 Likes

Ooooh. Exclusive. Ooooooh. Glittery.

12 Likes

Atom was waiting for me when I got home today.

11 Likes

10.5 months after pre-ordering, these arrived today.

11 Likes

Those will look nice on a shelf! Cool theme.

6 Likes

Target pick-up today for a good cause.

11 Likes

Very nice! :+1:

5 Likes

9 Likes

Glitter Pops :mirror_ball: :mirror_ball:

10 Likes

This arrived today from a pre-order and according to @Vroom over in the LWIG thread, it is available in store at Wal-Mart as well.

11 Likes

I just began collecting pops, so this is the small start to my DC collection. I have some 89/90s Batman movie and holiday Pops on preorder too!

12 Likes

Nice! Superman Blue in particular, as he’s my most wanted Pop ATM.

Groovy books too, BTW. :+1:t2:

6 Likes