9 Likes

Those are awesome!

4 Likes

10 Likes

Early Christmas present! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

FINALLY!

9 Likes

@AK_Bandit I would like to thank you for making me spend more money then I should have on some of these!!! I thought I was over the craze but I guess not!

7 Likes

Glad I could help. I hate to be the only one emptying their wallet.

6 Likes

Gasp!

6 Likes

I preordered Batman, Catwoman, and the Riddler!

6 Likes

First DC Pop! I’ve gotten in quite a while. Not sure where she’s gonna go, but it was definitely worth it :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Okay, here is my new Wonder Woman Pop as promised. I’ve crossed into forbidden territory for myself by starting to collect these. :scream:

Like I said on the non-DC Pop thread, I feel like if I’m getting a Pop it should have a unique costume that doesn’t appear in other collectibles. (The other appeal, of course, was ice cream.)

She was clearanced for $5 on Her Universe last week when I bought her…although I just looked and they seem to have “un-clearanced” her now. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I have one more WW-themed Pop coming…if you’ve seen me post elsewhere or just look at my user avatar you probably have a pretty good guess who else I ordered. But it’s coming from Ye Olde eBay so it is taking awhile…

10 Likes

Well, I am nothing if not predictable, so here is my new Steve Trevor Pop:

He’s super cute…I love how they did his hair especially. Put down the rifle before you get your girl ice cream next time, Steve. :sweat_smile:

I guess they didn’t give him a stand since he’s not in heels like Diana? He keeps falling over, though.

Do you guys normally display your Pops in their boxes? It wouldn’t normally be my first choice, but I’m wondering if it would be better given their unsteadiness otherwise… :thinking:

11 Likes