Show Me Your DC POP!

Welcome back to the community @Major-General-Dan-El! :superman_fan_club: That’s an awesome collection - is that a Krypto pop I spy on the right? :eyes: The Homelander pop is super cool as well.

Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :0_superman1:

I love this pop collection so much - it’s getting harder and harder to resist buying at least one every time I see it!

7 Likes

I’m in a Funko support group and @TheQuestion101 and I can both say that it really doesn’t help.

6 Likes

So these are just of the few DC Funko Pops! that I have in the collection. After all this is a DC Community but I tend to lean towards the “Last Son of Krypton”. But trust me I have all the others as well

13 Likes

It’s all in how you define “support.”

5 Likes

Look at my custom pop.
Aequitas ^^

10 Likes

11 Likes

So cool! :star_struck:

4 Likes

OMG, you’re lucky you got those. There are times when Funko drops an item and I don’t even have time to click the link because everyone already got them lol

3 Likes

I’m just waiting for Funko to make a CW series Stargirl wave

4 Likes

My Funko collection mostly consists of Marvel, but I do have the Zack Snyder Justice League Superman, CW series Green Arrow & the classic unmasked Batman

5 Likes

Where’d you get that giant LEGO Batman? Lol

4 Likes

11 Likes

12 Likes

His name is Black Adam

And he glows in the dark!

11 Likes

He arrived here too.

8 Likes

JL Darkseid $6 on Amazon, Poppers!

3 Likes

10 Likes

Darkseid is!

He was supposed to get here in August but I guess he got massively delayed. I’m just really glad he’s here!

9 Likes

Yea!!! Mine are scheduled to arrive Tuesday.

5 Likes

Darkseid arrived today…finally. Was a little worried after reading about damaged ones arriving over in the Watchtower thread, but mine arrived in great shape. Just waiting for Superman now.

10 Likes