Show Me Your DC POP!

My suicide squad pops

11 Likes

The final piece, until Funko makes more, of my BTAS collection arrived today. Would still like to see versions of Jim Gordon, Renee Montoya, Bullock and Alfred.

10 Likes

Eobard Thawne arrived today in two versions.

11 Likes

I do not, i have them spread around my desk at work and my art desk at home.

On the other hand i dont have a ton of these guys, maybe 10?

9 Likes

so-cute

8 Likes

Cool, thanks for sharing! I am genuinely curious on how everyone displays theirs. :blush:

I only have 5, but they were all constantly falling over and I ended up putting them back in their boxes for now. :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

10 Likes

Can I just say, Big Apple Collectibles is a terrible website. I have at least 20 preorders that should have been here 1-3 months ago.

6 Likes

Don’t get me started on Big Apple. I have 21 pre-orders I’m waiting on and I haven’t ordered from them since May 31, 2021. Twelve of those have been ready to ship for a couple months, but they will only ship them once an order is completely fulfilled. I will never place another order with them again.

They are the only company I have ordered from that won’t ship as soon as an item arrives in their warehouse.

6 Likes

Finally got Flag to go with Boomerbutt

anyone know if theres a waller one?

9 Likes

Like you and @AK_Bandit I am waiting on things. As a matter of fact, I ordered them exactly a year ago today!

Wonder Woman 80th anniversary set that I will get on her 81st anniversary, and Alice in Wonderland Disney 70th anniversary set for her 71st.

Well, presumably I will get them in April, after only a 14 month wait. My first and last order with them.

6 Likes

A couple more pre-orders arrived today. These are from Entertainment Earth, who has been getting their pre-orders in sooner than they list online.

This is for @Angel212, just in case you need a remainder of all the 80th anniversary WW pops that are available.

10 Likes

:rofl:

Don’t forget this one, which @Razzzcat has been encouraging me to buy:

Me on the slippery slope…

10 Likes

I was able to resist this one…so far.

8 Likes

@Angel212
I have one thing to say :face_with_monocle: (ahem)
Do iiiiiiit! :smiling_imp: She’s w/ Pegasus! That doesn’t come along often, or…like, EVER!? :laughing: You can paint over the eyelashes? :eyes: Eh??

8 Likes

:rofl: Touché.

Also…

Happy birthday, @Razzzcat!!! :birthday:

(This seems dangerous, please no one let your cat near open flames. :scream_cat:)

8 Likes

10 Likes

One more for the collection :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

10 Likes

9 Likes

I’m planning on getting the Golden Age WW, White Lantern, Fall of Sinestro, and the Classic w/ Cape. I’m also going for the 80th Rebirth Comic Cover WW.

Edit: Including the WW on Pegasus. Thanks for reminding me @Angel212

6 Likes