Shazam
Superman
Superman: Year One
Walking Dead
Wild Storm
Wild Storm: Michael Cray

2 Likes

Apparently, line breaks don’t work lol

Right now I’m getting Superman, Action Comics, Batman, Detective Comics, Justice League and Doomsday Clock. Looking forward to The Green Lantern and Shazam! coming out. I’m also picking up the 100 page giant books from Walmart.

Haven’t been in the comics game for about a year now, but getting back in for Grant Morrison’s run on Green Lantern in November

2 Likes

For DC I read Action Comics Superman Flash Green Lanterns Nightwing and JLD. Want to add more but not in the budget right now

1 Like

Just picked up that sweet variant for Red Hood today!

1 Like

I’m reading JL, JL Dark, Silencer, and a couple valiant titles

1 Like

Picked up Detective Comics, Superman, RHATO, Catwoman, Flash, Sideways, The Dreaming, and Immortal Men. Detective was great!!! My favorite book this week so far. Still reading…

1 Like

Catwoman, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Batman, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Aquaman, The Dreaming, House of Whispers, Hawkman, Doomsday Clock, The Green Lantern, Injustice Vs. MOTU, Heroes in Crisis, Shazam, and Terrifics

1 Like

The old 1960s justice league comics love them, old wonder women, joker

ITS A GREAT TIME TO BE A FAN!! Whats up folks? Here are the DC titles I got on my pull list…Batman. Detective Comics. Flash. Justice League. Justice League Dark. Wonder Woman. The new DC Black Label coming up, and any of the Batman related series that get released

Currently picked up subscription to JL, Green Lantern, Hal Jordan and the GL Corp, Super Sons, Superman, Plastic Man, The Terrific, to name a few…:wink:

1 Like

Im pulling way too many. But I cant seem to shorten down the list. #shrugs. My pull list are Action comics, detective comics, aquaman, batman, flash, superman, teen titans, super sons, injustice 2, dooms day clock, damage, sideways, terrifics, justice league, plastic man, and pre ordered heroes in crisis and batman damned.

2 Likes

I get extra giddy when Suicide Squad, Batman, and RHATO come out, although I really miss the family dynamic between Jason, Artemis, and Bizarro.

1 Like

Anyone pumped for Anatomy of a Metahuman?

Batman, The Flash, Detective Comics, Sideways, The Terrifics, Justice League, Nightwing, Hal Jordan and the Green Lanterns, Titans, Aquaman, Teen Titans, preordered Heroes in Crisis. Still need to get Batman Damned

1 Like

Action Comics, Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman, Catwoman, Cover, Detective Comics, Doomsday Clock, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Mister Miracle, Scarlet, Superman, United States vs Murder Inc

The Terrifics, Justice League Dark, Doomsday Clock, Batman, All Sandman Universe, and The whole Vertigo relaunch.

Doomsday Clock… That’s it… Nothing else

Batman
Mister Miracle
Batman Damned

Once I finish reading other Sandman material (for the first time!), I’ll be grabbing any Sandman universe books I can.