Share Your Pull List!

Batman, the flash, justice league, justice league dark, hawkman, plastic man, cat woman, sandman universe and all books leading out of that, hero’s in crisis, doomsday clock, Batman damned, and I think that’s all but I don’t have my actual pull list for my LCS in front of me. Then a lot of miscellaneous purchases for series I’m behind on.

Mister Miracle, Superman, Action Comics, Justice League, Doomsday Clock, Plastic Man, Sandman Universe, Big Trouble in Little China-Old Man Jack, Pestilence-Story of Satan, Die! Die! Die!, Batman-Damned.

Overall I’m really hoping they release more Rebirth content, i also expected more issues for GL in general. Also this might be a weird request but can we work on getting more Damian? There’s a lot of biased opinion on Damian and i think he deserves a lot more love.

Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Justice League, Green Arrow, and Mister Miracle for DC.

I have Darth Vader and Daredevil for Marvel.

I have Black Magik, Lazarus, and The Old Guard but Greg Rucka is so slow to publish, haha!

Definitely going to pick up Heroes in Crisis and Batman and the Outsiders when they come out

Batman (of course), Wonder Woman,Hawkman,Justice League(regular and dark), Aquaman,Mister Miracle,Doomsday Clock,Titans,Flash,Superman and Supergirl,Terrifics,Damage, He-man crossovers

Amazing Spider-Man and X-men Red for marvel

Doomsday Clock!.. Yea? Want to make something of it?

I’m just going to post my DC pull list because I read so many comics lol.

Superman
Action Comics
Batman
Detective Comics
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
The Flash
Supergirl
Green Arrow
Titans
Justice League
Justice League Dark
The Terrifics
Catwoman
Plastic Man
Hawkman
Green Lantern

1 Like

Detective Comics and Flash. I’ll pick up The Three Jokers and the new Batman Who Laughs run.

Action Comics
Adventures of the Super Sons
Aquaman
Batman
Catwoman
Detective Comics
Doomsday Clock
Flash
Green Arrow
Hawkman
Justice League
Justice League Dark
Nightwing
Raven: Daughter of Darkness
Supergirl
Superman
Teen Titans
Titans
Wonder Woman

Detective Comics
Batman
Suicide Squad
Catwoman
Harley Quinn
Super Sons
Doomsday Clock

Action Comics, Superman, and Justice League

Right now my pull list looks like this Batman, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, The Flash, Super sons, Titans, Justice League, Batgirl and Nightwing.

Detective Comics, Batwoman (until the last issue ended the run) Teen Titans, Supersons, Catwoman, Captain Marvel, Unnatural. Can’t wait for 3 Jokers, batman Damned and Heroes in Crisis

I was reading almost everything when Rebirth started. I’ve kept Batman, Flash, and Green Arrow. I had kept Superman until Tomassi left. I get both the regular and variant covers for Flash.

Batman
Detective Comics
Superman
Action Comics
Wild Dog
Crisis on Infinite Earths

Is this only DC Comics?

Justice League Dark
Doomsday Clock
The Dreaming
House of Whispers
Lucifer
Books of Magic
(Anything Sandman Universe)
Harley Quinn
Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corp
Green Lantern

But there like 11 others from other publishers.

For DC: Heroes in Crisis, Batman: Damned, Shazam , Wonder Woman, Titans, Superman, Supergirl, Plastic Man, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Batman Kings of Fear, Injustice meets Masters

1 Like

Justice league, Justice league dark, Batman, mr. miracle, green arrow

Right now…

New Challengers
Plastic Man
The Terrifics

Looking forward to Morrison’s Green Lantern

DC keeps cancelling the books I like.
(Bring back the Young Animal books…)

Batman, Detective, Justice League Dark, Harley Quinn, Suicide Squad