Share Your Pull List!

Right now my pull list is Flash, Red Hood and the Outlaws, and Doom Patrol.

DC wise, my pull list consists of:

Superman
Action Comics
Batman
Detective Comics
The Flash
Justice League
The Green Lantern (Morrisonā€™s upcoming run)

1 Like

Action comics (it doesnā€™t matter that bendis is writing)
Batman
Batman beyond
Detective comics
Doomsday clock
Raven daughter of darkness
Titans
Supersons
Justice league
Justice league dark
Anything James tynion iv writes on

2 Likes

My pull list is quite extensive, i.e. buying more than I can read :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you have to pay extra for comics

My DC Pull list
The Dreaming
JL Dark
JL
Supergirl
Hawkman
Injustice
Wildstorm
Sideways
The Terrifics
The GL (Grant Morrison)
Shazam!

1 Like

Justice League, Justice League Dark, Batman, The Green Lantern, Doomsday Clock, The Terrifics, The Batman Who Laughs, The Dreaming, Books of Magic, Lucifer.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not a traditional comic book reader I tend to stick to Deluxe editions and Omnibus but thereā€™s a few that I pull single issues for and I do them digitally thank God for this app

Pull list

1. Batman
  2. Detective Comics batman
  3. Superman
  4. The curse of brimstone
1 Like

Detective comics and nightwing

Green Lanterns
Titans
Teen Titans
Supergirl
Justice League Odyssey
The Terrifics

Harley Quinn, Suicide Squad, are Mainstays right now, I have a lot of comics to catch up on at the moment. I kinda do want to get back into Supergirl, I am reading a trade of Blackest Night.

I am a trade-waiter, but for that next phaseā€¦

Detective Comics
Justice League Dark
Titans
Teen Titans
Deathstroke
New Super-Man and the Justice League of China
Red Hood and the Outlaws
Nightwing
Silencer

My pull list is currently Silencer, Deathstroke, and the upcoming Batman and the Outsiders. Iā€™m a huge Batfamily fan, but I just jumped off of Nightwing because of the instability of creative teams. Iā€™m tempted to jump onto Red Hood, since Iā€™m a big Pete Woods fan, and the first issue of that run was really great. I used to pull both Wonder Woman and Detective Comics, but I dropped both of them after the first creative teams finished their runs.

Mister Miracle , Heroes in Crisis, Doomsday Clock, and my favorites hopefully continues to be Action Comics and Superman.

Green Lanterns, Flash, Aquaman, Justice League

Superman, Redhood and the outlaws.
May pick up Detective soon, and I recently bought the Wallmart batman issue. Looking forward to the wallmart Holliday issue.

Hawkman!!!

1 Like

Batman, Detective, Batman Beyond, Nightwing, Red Hood, Superman, Action, Silencer, Damage, Terrifics, Titans, Teen Titans.

Adventures of the Super Sons, Action, Batman Beyond, Damage, Doomsday Clock, Heroes in Crisis, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Sideways, Supergirl, Teen Titans, Curse of Brimstone, Silencer, Terrifics, Unexpected, Border Town.

@millernumber1- You should jump onto Red Hood and the Outlaws now. The first issue of the new direction is really solid with a very pulpy feel (or at least I though it was very old school pulpy) and Pete Woods on art just add to that feeling for me.

The current Flash run has been amazing and I also loved the Aquaman run and Batman rebirth issues 1 through 10 were great.