Share Your Pull List!

NA

55 Likes

I think (for me), as a grandfather aged 49, I’m looking forward to seeing SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS on Saturday morning! The kids today have no idea what it was like to wake up on Saturday mornings with a bowl of cereal, toast, and orange juice and for 4-5 hours watch cartoons on three networks. It can be done now at any time and 24 hours-- but that experience isn’t the same as getting a sneak peak every September of the new cartoons debuting.

1 Like

My pull list for animated shows would be the Filmation 1960’s series of Aquaman (with Hawkman, The Flash, The Teen Titans, The Atom, Green Lantern and The Justice League of America), Superman (with Superboy), and Batman (including both 60’s and 70’s version). I would also enjoy seeing the Legion of Superheroes as I didn’t get to when it debuted, as well as the remastered Batman: The Animated Series.

1 Like

I would also like to eventually see animated series developed for the network with 13 episodes to each show, giving us characters that don’t get a lot of love- The Atom, Hawkman, Plastic Man (a revisit from he 1970’s version as well as a new one), and a animated version of Birds of Prey would be cool!

1 Like

Books currently are Bendis on the Superman books, Hawkman, The Flash, Wonder Woman, Super Sons, Aquaman and Mera. I’ll be heading back to Green Lantern with Liam Sharp

1 Like

Pretty much anything Batman right now and I’ve been checking out Bendis’s Superman run along with Flash here and there.

1 Like

Agreed on the “anything Batman” note :slight_smile:

1 Like

please put in stuff like Watchmen (although the motion comic is available), The Killing Joke, and Kingdom Come.

My question, will there be a way to merge my DC digital library on to this site for easier access to all my comics?

1 Like

I’m a huge Green Arrow fan so I started checking out Arrow related comics but I can’t wait for you guys to expand your catalog with Watchmen.

Geoff Johns and Rags Morales run on Hawkman. It’s the best.

1 Like

I love my capes, but here’s hoping the new DC Universe library includes Vertigo titles. Some of my all time favorite runs happened under that label.

1 Like

Currently: Tom Kings Batman (best modern day run)
Bendis Action Comics (his run on Superman is NOT for me)
Flash (though I need to be caught up)
Teen Titans
Catwoman
Green Arrow
Things I’m waiting on are G Willow Wilson on Wonder Woman and Morrison on Green Lantern.

1 Like

Currently my top pulls are Tom King’s Mister Miracle, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Batman, Justice League, Aquaman, and all the new Sandman Universe comics. I can’t wait to see what Heroes in Crisis does and how Doomsday Clock finishes. I’ve been reading Nightwing, but the last arc hasn’t really been for me.

1 Like

Damage
Sideways
Nightwing
Redhood and outlaws
Justice league
Mister miracle
Terrifics
Justice league dark

1 Like

Nightwing
Catwoman
Suicide Squad
Justice League Dark

Currently my pull list includes Superman, Action Comics, Doomsday Clock and Harley Quinn

My list involves old comics

Recently I’ve been basing my purchases on the arc descriptions. Injustice 2 was a must, but that’s finished. Currently Nightwing and Super Sons are on my list, but looking forward to the upcoming Batman arc and always have a soft spot for Supes.

(I bought 70% of rebirth comic series up to issue #20 and my bank account never forgave me, so definitely been cutting back)

Superman
Action Comics
Batman
Detective Comics
Red Hood
Nightwing
Suicide Squad
Titans
Teen Titans
Sideways
The Flash
Justice League
Justice League Dark
Catwoman
New Challengers
I think there are a few more that I just can’t think of right now.

1 Like