Scooby-Doo Discussion

It was reported that there will be an animated movie when Scooby-Doo meets Krypto the Superdog and The Legion of Super-Heroes is under development.

2 Likes

Scooby-doo has a mixed bag with crossovers. The quality between Meets Myself TBatB and Straight Outa Nowhere is huge.

1 Like

You got that right! I think it is interesting that in many of the crossovers they decide to go with the design of the show that Scooby is crossing over into.

1 Like

Both of those sound like wonderful choices for crossovers. Where did you hear it. I try to keep up with this stuff but this one slipped by me. :0_scooby_doo_1:

1 Like

This was mentioned on the Superman Homepage website.

1 Like

Thoughts on Trick Or Treat, Scooby-Doo? I really liked it.

1 Like

Didn’t care for it one bit.

Not to long ago I got to meet Scott Innes. He signed a poster of Zombie Island that I still need to buy a frame for.

5 Likes

That is so cool! I love that movie!

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s really cool how the good guys turnout to be the real bad guys at the end

2 Likes

What I learned from that film don’t trust people with that many ‘R’ats’ on an island. Always trust the zombie pirates.

4 Likes

Ha Ha Ha

2 Likes

Awesome. I long since lost it in all the subsequent moves but my room throughout college was adorned with a Zombie Island poster.

3 Likes

Cool

1 Like

I’m gonna say this once and one time only 2002 live action Scooby Doo and 2022 The Batman crossover

3 Likes

Interesting

Happy to find this thread! Now trying to remember which version of the gang I watched while growing up.

Regarding re-runs of older Scooby material - I ended up catching some stuff from the OG show, A Pup Named Scooby Doo, that one show or movie where red shirt Shaggy was a werewolf and I think a few others. Honestly I can’t think of them all

As for (then) new stuff for me - let me clarify that I’m classifying (then) new stuff as anything that came out after I was born. Which might be cheating a bit, but whatever. Anyway, the only show that fits into this category is What’s New Scooby Doo. I know there was another one but I don’t think I ever caught it. As for movies…Zombie Island, Alien Invaders, Cyber Chase, and the Loch Ness Monster one. Unfortunately, I still haven’t seen The Witch’s Ghost and I’m probably forgetting a few other ones but these are the ones I remember the most.

Ultimately, I think I’m still considered a casual fan. I don’t plan on checking out any comics (triedd the Scooby Appcalypse one but I couldn’t get into it). I’ll probably rewatch a few of the movies at some point, maybe check out this Mystery Incorporated show too. Regardless, I always enjoy the gang!

2 Likes

Just rewatched this last year around Halloween time. One of my fave Scooby movies, alongside Scooby Doo & The Ghoul School!

What’s New Scooby Doo was also a fave of mine growing up. I can’t remember all the different iterations of this series off the top of my head, but I’m preeeetty sure I’ve seen each one even just a little bit …

5 Likes

Can anyone clarify why exactly so many people hate Scrappy? I caught him in a few things, never had strong feelings either way

1 Like