Scooby-Doo Discussion

I love 2 and think it might be the best live action adaptation of a cartoon. I saw 1 when I was just the right target age and hated it, especially for what they did to Scrappy. (Yes, Gen Z loves Scrappy).

1 Like

Everyone has their thing. Right or wrong. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I Loved the Scooby-Doo Live Action Movies with Sarah Michelle Gellar!
I, Think That Sarah Michelle Gellar Made A Great Daphne!
I, Loved the Scooby-Doo and Batman, the Brave and the Bold Team Up Movie!
Both Were Great!

I, Think Scooby- Doo In the Future Should Team Up with the Justice League of America, the Justice Society of America, Superman and Archie Andrews and His Friends In Animated Movies!

1 Like

Happy DCUI Anniversary @LaserPuff ! :fireworks:

1 Like

Thank you! :0_scooby_doo_1:

Happy 20th Anniversary to Scooby-Doo 2002:

(So it’s the 20th Anniversary of the premiere of the movie, not the actual opening)

2 Likes

I never liked this movie, but I loved the sequel.

1 Like

I will always love the Scrappy-Doo twist .

1 Like

I especially hated that.

1 Like

Loved the movie! Introduced Matthew Lillard to the Scooby-verse. The cast was a good choice.

1 Like

I’m mixed on the Scrappy-Doo twist. He ranks up there with Flimflam as spirited sidekicks go. I’m more of a Scooby-Dumb guy. It would have been good if it was one of his classic real estate villains.

1 Like

Looks like Matthew Lillard is renting out an AirBnB Mystery Machine. You get to meet him and stay in the van.

Twitter link

1 Like

James Gunn also shared out on Twitter about the twentieth anniversary. Link

1 Like

Watching Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School tonight.

Amazon Prime

You guys see this one yet?

3 Likes

It has always been my favorite Scooby movie. I had it recorded on vhs and watched it every year around Halloween.

3 Likes

That’s awesome! I only found it when I was trying to collect all the movies and episodes.

Witches Ghost and Goblin King are my favorite movies for Halloween.

2 Likes

I have not seen Goblin King but Witches Ghost is always good. Enjoy your movie night!

1 Like

At mawmaw’s house on boomerang and in college. I enjoyed the monsters, but I found the focus to be off.

The mummy was my favorite.

2 Likes

Scooby Doo is A Great Character!
Deserving of More Movies!
Teaming Up with Archie Andrews and His Friends at Riverdale!

Scooby Doo Teaming Up with Superman and Wonder Woman Would Be Wonderful and Magnificent!

I Enjoyed Watching Scooby Doo As A Kid!
Even as an Adult I Find Him Witty and Funny!

1 Like

Then you would probably enjoy the “Scooby-Doo Team Up” comics or “Scooby-Doo and Guess Who” cartoon.

They keep pumping out the movies so we keep getting great treated every so often.

2 Likes