Ruby Rose as Batwoman Looks Astonishing!

I’ll be honest I having seen ruby act but that costume looks amazing, I’m so here for it.

1 Like

I…can’t wait! If the crossover is as good as past seasons, then we are in for a ride!

2 Likes

Spot on!! Love it :metal:t2:

3 Likes

Amazing costume. These crossovers have never let me down. They just keep getting better. Can’t wait!

2 Likes

I thought maybe she would not look good in a batwoman suit but she looks great! THAT has to the CWs

It looks Good…but we want Batman and the rest of the Bat Family…js

1 Like

She looks Amazing!!! Can’t wait for the crossover event

3 Likes

Looks great!! Reminds me of Batman Beyond.

3 Likes

You look good girl!! Wish the Cape was slightly longer but you look great! Love the uniform and the cowl. Having seen pictures of Ruby Rose and the her in the cowl, I couldn’t tell it was her. Well done.

2 Likes

Need to have proof read that before posting. Sorry.

She looks so good that it’s already a shame that she’s only doing a 3 episode guest appearance

2 Likes

I love this design! IGN tried to review the design and ended up nitpicking the silliest things about it. Shame! It’s AMAZING! The costume department from the entire Arrowverse NAILED IT

4 Likes

Yeah I like the Design as well, I’m liking more and more how hard they’re trying to give the heroes different looks so everyone feel too much like they all have the same person making their equipment…

3 Likes

Ruby Rose as Batwoman is awesome.

5 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

I’ll pass. Out of all the batman characters they use its the shittiest

1 Like

So because we know that the CW shows are soap operas at heart, who do we all think will be Kate’s love interest(s) in her own series? Because you know that has to be a big part of it. It can’t just be all ass-kicking all the time! I wish more Batwoman comics were on here…

It’s the hair that gets me. The perfect Kate Kane.

2 Likes

Looks great! But why is this on the CW and not on the DC Universe??? Don’t understand what goes on here and what doesn’t. And bring the new comic books!!!

Looks great! I’m looking forward to the Elseworlds crossover event!

2 Likes