Ruby Rose as Batwoman Looks Astonishing!

Amazing:

85 Likes

Much better than I was expecting!

9 Likes

The costume looks fantastic!

6 Likes

Needs more crimson, like gloves, but this is not a real criticism, this look is perfect!

3 Likes

Nailed. It.

2 Likes

The gradient on that cape is just mwah/chef kissy hands

2 Likes

Ruby, if you see this (I doubt it but still), screw all the haters! You look amazing as Batwoman and you’re just my hero. Loved you in OINTB and I’m sure you will be a bad-ass superhero! Please greenlight the Batwoman series ASAP!

1 Like

I agree with Mae, more crimson but still looks great! On a side note does anyone know why they took ‘Batman: Bad Blood’ off the streaming service? I was hoping to watch it again to compare… or maybe that’s why haha

2 Likes

Mr.Geekout you can watch it on Netflix I don’t know why it’s there but it’s there.
Also I’m surprised that the Cape isn’t leather but I guess that’s more of a movie budget material for capes.
Overall I’m not a big fan of Batwoman but I do like what I’m looking at and I’m looking forward to the crossover when it comes out.

3 Likes

The costume is AMAZING. I hope that if she gets her own show it’s a 13-episode run like Black Lightning. I wish ALL the DC CW shows would do that, frankly.

4 Likes

She looks amazing!!! Can’t wait to see her in December

2 Likes

Agreed, and since 52, Batwoman has been a top ten DC character for me. I’m so excited for this!

4 Likes

AGREED!

2 Likes

I really hate the fact people gave her so much shit. I loved her in OITNB and I am SO happy to see her as Batwoman!

3 Likes

She looks amazing!

4 Likes

Costume looks amazing can’t wait til the crossovers in dec

3 Likes

I knew she would.

3 Likes

Comic book accurate

4 Likes

Wow that looks great! But if I could change one thing I would make the cape a bit longer… But maybe it just looks Short because she’s pulling it out.

I just realized how complainie I sound please Internet don’t get me wrong I think it’s a bad***.

5 Likes

She is smoking beautiful.

4 Likes