Ruby Rose as Batwoman Looks Astonishing!

Even her face and hair looks like the comics. I don’t see Ruby Rose in there

4 Likes

Great, very comic accurate and looking at the short cape will probably means that the fight scenes will be very fluids :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I LOVE THIS!!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

The costume is good, cant wait to see the crossover. Heres me hoping shes on E1 with GA

3 Likes

She is a natural beauty, I New she would look great. She was practically made for this part!

3 Likes

I have to read Detective Comics #854-857, “Greg Rucka’s” run on “Batwoman,” to get me up to speed on the character.

2 Likes

I’m all for this costume…mostly. I’m just saying that maybe, it’s time to put the “shoe polish around the eyes” trope to rest and embrace the white lenses on the cowl. They’ve been doing it with Spider-Man since 2002.

2 Likes

I predicted this

2 Likes

You predicted awesomeness? Cool

3 Likes

Ruby Rose looks so amazing!

3 Likes

So it’s obvious with this crossover being titled “Elseworlds” and taking place in Gotham, it has to be on another Earth where there’s no Batman, and maybe no Bruce Wayne, and instead of him Gotham has Kate. This will be epic. I wonder when (not if) Batwoman gets her own show, what that would be like. What stories would they do? What characters? How would it tie into the larger Arrowverse?

5 Likes

I keep looking at her and I’m impressed, I was predicting her to look bad and cheap for some reason.

I really hope Bruce/Batman does exist in this Gotham but is away with the rest of the bat family and so she’s the only left to take care of home business and she’s trying to prove herself

4 Likes

Ruby Rose was cool in John Wick, but seeing her in the Batwoman costume they’ve made her smoking hot :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

It looks great, I can’t wait for the ‘Elseworlds crossover’ to see this character come to life. I know there’s been a big thing with people unfortunately harassing woman in DC and I find it stupid that people would do this. I’m only in this for a good time watching T.V. / Movies.

5 Likes

She looks just like the character… I have high confidence that she will pull it off

5 Likes

I love Ruby Rose. She’s awesome!

3 Likes

She looks great! I’m not particularly a fan of the arrowverse, but I will definitely watch the episodes with Batwoman in it!

4 Likes

Holy cow! That is a cool costume!

3 Likes

She looks good not gonna lie. Ok great actually. Yet I can’t help but feel it’s style over substance. She barely has a utility belt. Where will she keep those wonderful toys ???

2 Likes

She not my favorite actress but I’m watching it . Can’t wait.

1 Like