REPORT: Missing DCUI ULTRA Issues

Some of the books I’d been keeping my four eyes open for (Divine Right: The Adventures of Max Faraday and the 4 Superman Adventures trades) are now available! Woo! :partying_face:

:point_up:t2: That. Thanks so much @Alec.Holland, the DCUI development team and all others involved! :hugs:

4 Likes

We put your list in the hands of the content team this morning with a high priority, so that’s been their main focus today. We will keep you posted on how that’s going after the weekend!

7 Likes

This book was mistakenly added twice:

This is the correct book for I, Vampire Vol. 1: Tainted Love. However, the book that is simply titled I, Vampire should be this book, which is missing:

3 Likes

I never expected a smooth roll-out of all those titles. Really, anyone who expected things to go smoothly, didn’t have realistic expectations.

Yes, the app is buggy and there are huge gaps in runs— but the content added is a big commitment by the new owners that they are serious about the service.

With all that said— there has been a lot of books added over the past few days. A lot of the obscure stuff are now there. I like the greater representation of both Silver and Golden Age in the trades. I like arcs of various titles collected into trades— don’t have juggle a bunch of titles.

As a charter member— extremely pleased with the extra content.

6 Likes

@Alec.Holland

Below are all of the remaining missing issues that I’ve discovered. I didn’t end up checking all 3,000+ titles that were supposed to be added, just what was on my directory lists. I have also reported all of these in the Errors thread in the Help Center, but thought they should be listed here as well:

5 Likes

Deluxe Planetary/Batman has appeared in the Graveyard page although it is listed on the correct series page also.

2 Likes

Found more missing books:

• Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Vol. 1. This is the same content (actually, less content) as Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Deluxe Edition, which is on here, so no great loss. But it is on the list, so I thought it worth mentioning.
  • DC Comics/Dark Horse Comics: Justice League
  • DC Comics/Dark Horse: Aliens (this is on here, but in an error state)
  • Future Quest Vol. 2. See this post for an odd foul-up that occurred regarding this book that led to it going missing.
3 Likes

The Details for the Legion of Super-Heroes: The Silver Age Vol. 1 appears to be the text from Vol. 2 of Supergirl’s Silver Age collection.

3 Likes

Not exactly missing but the Fables collected editions are out of publication order under the series section and two later volumes don’t appear under the tab, but can be found by searching.

Also only half of the DCSHG GNs are available though I’m not sure if all were dropping.

3 Likes

@Alec.Holland and mod team, these individual issues don’t say Ultra so I assume they should be available to everyone subscribing to DC Universe Infinite but unfortunately they are not.

The 3 collections are Ultra which happens on a lot of the other series that are available to DC Universe Infinite basic subscription.

3 Likes

Graphic Ink: Gary Frank is missing from the list.

2 Likes

Issues 1-5 of the Vertigo series The Unwritten are missing and the Black Label series Rogues is not in the DC Black Label imprints section. Thanks!

2 Likes

The original Books of Magic ongoing series. There’s a Volume 1 omnibus misplaced under the Arcana annual issue, but the series itself comes up with zero issues.

6 Likes

Nightwing (2016-)
Missing issues 97 and 98

3 Likes

Nope, they’re just out of order on the series page. They’re currently between 79 & 80.

3 Likes

Gotcha, thanks!

Maybe that needs to be fixed, then.

5 Likes

I’ll be sure to make note of that! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Superman: Camelot Falls volume/part 1 is currently MIA.

A “Camelot Falls” search in our library currently brings up the below for volume 1:

“The Man of Steel has returned to Metropolis and must battle to rout Intergang out of Metropolis! He also faces trouble with Lois, looming problems involving Lana Lang, and a dangerous new discovery in Kazakhstan! Collects SUPERMAN #654-658.”

The above description of volume 1 is correct. However, the cover and contents of the actual collection in our library at this time are both incorrect, as they are those for Camelot Falls volume/part 2.

This is what Camelot Falls volume/part 1 should be:

Again, its not just the cover that’s wrong for v1 as it sits in our library. The interior content is also wrong.

TLDR: Superman: Camelot Falls volume/part 1 is missing, while volume/part 2 has been duplicated.

3 Likes

I don’t know if anyone’s mentioned it already but Brave and the Bold #177-193 are missing. Brave and the Bold #175 is missing too.

I noticed because I had a hankering to read B&B #184 (a Batman/Earth-Two Huntress team-up). The Earth-Two Helena Wayne and Robin are two of my favorite characters and it’s so great to have Helena back in the new series. I remember loving this issue when I was a kid.

Thanks for doing all you do. DCUI Ultra is awesome.

2 Likes

Those issues aren’t “missing” (as in, available elsewhere but not on DCUI). Most of them haven’t been digitized yet. Requests for those issues would more properly go in this thread:

Some of the issues in that range have been digitized, but can only be found in collected editions. Check my directory for more information:

5 Likes