REPORT: Missing DCUI ULTRA Issues

So helpful, thanks very much.

4 Likes

I’m not sure if this is exactly the right place for this, but most of the single issues (everything past #18) are missing for the Flash (1987) now when they weren’t before. Most of them are present in the trades, but most other series seem to still have the single-issue format available, so I don’t think this was intentional?

4 Likes

The Books of Magic (1994 - 2000) issues #1 - 75 are all still missing. An entry for the series appears with 0 issues.

The first omnibus of the series is up, but it’s misaligned under a special issue, Arcana: The Books of Magic, which mistakenly comes up as a separate series in and of itself. That issue should actually be an annual/special under the empty The Books of Magic series.

Thanks for your work correcting all of these. Looking forward to revisiting this one, since I sold off my old trades of it 15+ years ago.

4 Likes

1 Like

Love it in one episode of Lois & Clark The New Adventures of Superman, Clark did a super speed on a computer so fast, that the keyboard was starting to smoke!:laughing:
I think that was really clever of the writers.

2 Likes

:joy: nice…I’ll have to watch it!!!

2 Likes

Recently stumbled across Countdown Presents: The Search for Ray Palmer - Gotham by Gaslight. Are the remainder of the “Search for Ray Palmer” issues supposed to be on here? Seems odd to just have the one.

4 Likes

I’m guessing they haven’t removed anything from around 3years ago or so, hoping I should say. Cuz it is possible to read it all on here. But, some are reprinted in other titles. I wish I had my notebook from when I did that read. I’m sorry, I don’t know what I did with it? But, I know it’s possible cuz that’s how I did that read, -& Zatanna’s search on here. I think it’s fully on now but wasn’t then?….

3 Likes