REPORT: Missing DCUI ULTRA Issues

Vigilante: Southland and JSA by Geoff Johns Book One.

5 Likes

Oh I forgot to add The Batman Adventures: Mad Love deluxe, sorry about that. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Solo: The Deluxe Edition

6 Likes

Fables The deluxe edition book 9-15

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns 30th Anniversary Edition

Batman: The Dark Knight Saga Deluxe Edition

Watchmen The Annotated Edition

Ill be adding more. :smirk:

2 Likes

Is there a way to read comics on here ? Sorry if it’s a dumb question

2 Likes

There is a lot still missing or placed in ways that we wouldn’t be able to find them. I don’t see any of the collected 52 volumes, 100 Bullets volumes minus the one called book one, Batman: Cataclysm (New Edition), and this list would go on. If I get enough time, I may try to go down the entire list.

2 Likes

OK, folks. If we’re gonna do this, I say we do it in an organized, concerted manner. To that end, I have copied @Don-El’s spreadsheet over to a new spreadsheet, and have added a column called “DCUI”. In this column, I am:

• Placing a DCUI link for all titles that ARE on DCUI
  • Putting an X for all book titles that are NOT on DCUI
  • Putting issue numbers for Vertigo individual issues that are NOT on DCUI.

I’ll see how far I get with this on my own and may make this a spreadsheet that everyone can edit if I don’t get very far and people want to help out.

I’ve only been working on this for a few minutes and I’m already through 50 titles, so I bet I could be done with it by the end of the weekend.

9 Likes

Who knew this list would have 3 lives technically :laughing: Don-El used my list and now you are using it as well. Hopefully, we can all work together and get them all done for the team. Book One is the only thing in the 100 Bullets past the single issues.

5 Likes

You download a DC Universe Infinite app, you can subscribe to monthly, a year, or Ultra and you’re good to go.:grinning:

Monthly-$7.99
A year- $75.00
Ultra- $119.00

2 Likes

Great idea. Looks like a fair proportion are missing from the ones that have been checked so far

EDIT: Looks like someone needs to manually grant edit access per user, might be easier if it’s open?

4 Likes

OK. I made it through the first 450. I’ll pick it back up later.

5 Likes

I stumbled across a series called the Graveyard which has:The Unwritten 1-5
Batman 405-407 (Year two parts 2-4) which are locked as ultra but are still in the main series page
under the Omnibus Tab is Wonder Woman/Conan even though the individual issues were removed a while back (I would like them back if possible)
also under the Omnibus Tab is The Last God: Book I of the Fellspyre Chronicles which also had the individual issues removed a while back.

There are actually no issues called graveyard.

5 Likes

I haven’t been able to find Desolation Jones, not sure if that has one singles issues or is just a standalone graphic novel

3 Likes

Along with the Bible and the Celebration of Lois Lane, the two I’ve been on the hunt for on behalf of the [Superman Fan Club] are:

Secret Society of Super-Villains Vol. 1
Secret Society of Super-Villains Vol. 2

5 Likes

Good idea, @KookieSuperApe! It’s way too unwieldy for just one person. I can help too if you need it.

3 Likes

While I don’t have ultra, I can see the issues that I can’t read. I have gone through from Z to U. @KookieSuperApe or the mods, if you would like the info, please let me know how to get it to you.

3 Likes

This is incredible, thank you as always KSA. :pray:

5 Likes

I see in the other thread that almost 100 titles were just added. Perhaps I should hold off on updating my list any further for the moment. I’d prefer not to circle back to check the titles again and again if I don’t have to.

5 Likes

The missing comics I’ve been waiting for is finally here! Thankyou so very much @Alec.Holland and the DC Teams and everybody! I’d say we make a great team, don’t we? :smiley:

3 Likes

Looney Tunes Greatest hit Volume 1 is missing. :slightly_smiling_face:

:00_looney_tunes:

2 Likes