Reign of the Supermen

From someone who has read the original comics, I do like the twists they’ve added. So glad they didnt try to redo this in a new series of comics, this is a pretty great tribute to the source material. I think my father would have been a great fan of this as well. I am looking forward to seeing more DC films.

4 Likes

Was amazing was into from the start hope superboy gets put in young justice soon

2 Likes

Love this!! Can we get Forever Evil next. And Batman: Court of Owls!! DC keep of the good work on the animation. Maybe get Green Lantern Second season ? Thanks in advance…

2 Likes

By & large the best Superman movie to date. Between this and The Death of Superman, I really feel like are finally being done by people who actually care about these stories. 10/10, will watch again.

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting to see this, and it’s truly an incredible film to watch. I’ve fallen in love with the DCAU

2 Likes

This , Titans, and Young Justice was worth the subscription. Keep it going DC!

4 Likes

Wow gonna have to watch with friends sometime again. 10/10 (could we get a Robin or Nightwing solo movie)

1 Like

DC in my humble opinion makes anime worth the wait!!

1 Like

Spoilers

I hate Darkseid’s voice

2 Likes

One of the best stories ever told!

2 Likes

Love it! A great adaptation. I like the changes and updates they made. Well done!

1 Like

Great end to the story! And thank you DC Universe for putting it online so fast. I’m sold on DCU, you’ve got my subscription for life!

4 Likes

While I’m not a fan of Lex and Darkseid in this world, the rest of the movie was super cool. Some of the recent movies have been a little odd with the Animation and Voice Acting but this movie had none of those issues. Super awesome fight scenes and the plot was pretty cool too. I’m looking forward to Superboy and Steel coming back for future movies.
Also, it was super cool that they put this flick in the app on the same day of its Physical Release. Loving this App!

2 Likes

I love what you did with this, even in New 52 edition, and the fact that you changed some of it from the comics original (like when Henshaw destroyed Coast City), that right there was better. Thanks for this

1 Like

Now this is what DC needs to continue doing to compete with Marvel & not that crappy ass DCEU. Not a superman fan but I really enjoyed this movie. Hands down one of the best I’ve seen so far. I love how this version of Superboy is different from the one in Young Justice.

11 Likes

Loved it, modern take off the original comic story with a dash of the new 52…

6 Likes

Glad to see DC is stepping up the quality of it’s animation once again. This movie is a lot more refined looking than several of the more recent DC animated movies.

5 Likes

Dang, Kudo’s I wasn’t expecting this to be on the app this soon. I will not have to go and watch part 1, part 1 wasn’t high on my list of things to watch after seeing the story being told in various formats before.

6 Likes

Great movie maybe even better than The Death of Superman and I loved all the little humor in this movie.

5 Likes

Why does Lex sound like the Joker from The Dark Night Returns…

Regardless, solid film. Like the reboot of Superboy. Would be nice seeing him team up with Damian Wayne on an adventure.

DC is on a roll with this app. Keep the content coming, fast and furious!

8 Likes