Reign of the Supermen

After the death of Superman, several new people present themselves as possible successors.

What did you think of Reign of the Supermen? Let us know in the comments! :point_down:

1 Like

Why isn’t this im the movies and TV shows section?

6 Likes

Superboy or SuperJerome?

2 Likes

“Who left the front door open.”
I love Hal.

12 Likes

Not bad didn’t need all the swearing but not bad.

3 Likes

Well done. Animation was very current. I enjoyed this one.

2 Likes

Great modern take on the classic story!

5 Likes

Now THIS is the reason I subscribe!!!:clap::clap::clap::100::100:

23 Likes

Incredible updated version of the story! Watch back to back with the Death of Superman for a truly SUPER experience.

5 Likes

Absolute FIRE!!!

3 Likes

Prepare your anus for Eradication.

8 Likes

This felt cinematic. The voice talent is pretty spectacular. The animation is the best we have seen in any of the New 52 inspired animated movies. Superboy is charismatic and my favorite of the Supermen. By the end of the movie I felt bad for Cyborg Superman. Wonder Woman is incredible as always. I did miss the presence of Supergirl. In the comics, A Supergirl (not really Kara but still) played a major role in the Death of Superman story and the Reign of the Supermen portion specifically. They gave some of her story beats to Lois, and though it worked, I still missed seeing Supergirl fighting alongside the Supermen. I like how they incorporated Darkseid. The city Cyborg Superman builds would have taken more time to explain so I understood why they updated the story to conclude on the Watchtower. I do like Superman’s new Rebirth inspired suit, but it felt out of place with the rest of the League still sporting their New 52 inspired looks. Time for new costumes :slight_smile: Can’t wait for Wonder Woman’s solo animated movie coming out soon. I wonder if it will tackle more of this Darkseid development or if it will be something different. Just please, no more using Wonder Woman to prop up Lois and Superman. We get it, “they’re meant to be” or whatever. You established that enough. Let Wonder Woman just be Wonder Woman.

8 Likes

When superboy got beat up just like green lantern in justice league war :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

When superboy got beat up just like green lantern in justice league war :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Damn this movie was freaking Amazing!!!, if only they can translate this to live action

4 Likes

Awesome. They did an amazing job telling this story.

1 Like

Oh man, I loved this when I saw the double feature of this and “Death of Superman” three weeks ago, and I enjoy it just as much now. What a great adaption of a classic story modernized successfully, with a cinematic feel to boot. Well done!

3 Likes

Like many of you. Watched both in the theater. Loved it.

2 Likes

Wowwwwww. Amazing DCAU with another win

1 Like

Once again DC animation has crushed it! Reminded me of the comic run while remaining fresh. They can’t lose!

3 Likes