Reign of the Supermen

Definitely one of the best Superman animated movies ever.

Darkseid Wars?

1 Like

I feel like if you watch the death and reign of supermen/superman it’s one film

2 Likes

Pretty good movie

1 Like

I had fun with it, but I would have like it if they could have adapted more of the separate origins for the Supermen and the matrix Supergirl who was working & dating Lex

2 Likes

From the original source material . I forgot to add to my last post

1 Like

I absolutely love how u can see the Justice League becoming closer and closer as each movie goes on. The development from JL War to now is amazing. THIS is my DC Cinematic Universe not the shitty DCEU.

9 Likes

24:54. Suoerboy takes a pic with two fangirls, one of them is the same girl used for “Hello Megan” in Young Justice Season 1.

2 Likes

injin22 this is not the DCAU. This is the DC original animated movie universe.

Cannot wait for the next movie i just hope aquaman and the rest of the leaguers are in it like shazam where tf was he this entire movie overrall amazing movie imagine this in live action​:scream::triumph:

2 Likes

Now if this was a live action movie, things for DC and DC fans would be way better than marvel

1 Like

They should now do the crisis movie then injustice movie this movie is good also how about darkest night movie

3 Likes

They should do earth 2, a flash animated movie, red son, green arrow year one, Darkseid wars and forever evil

3 Likes

Supply and Demand a Eradicator Anime Movie. I want More. :100:

3 Likes

This DC Animated Movie Universe that started in 2013 with Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox is so much better than The CW’s Arrowverse and the DCEU movies combined. Reign of the Superman was awesome just like most of the animated movies DC has been putting out since 2007 with Superman Doomday. Can’t wait for Batman: Hush, Justice League vs. The Fatal Five, and Wonder Woman: Bloodlines later this year.

10 Likes

@ pmedved1515.91083 An Injustice movie would be awesome.

9 Likes

Love LOVE,LOVE! Incredible movie I loved all the twist and turns. I couldn’t decide who Superman was! Incredible ending.

4 Likes

We got this already?! I didn’t know our subscription wiuld cover this so soon. Still buying my own copy though, love the bonus features

3 Likes

I am hoping that since they did the Death of Superman and Reign of Supermen, they do the animated version of Bane finding out that Bruce Wayne is the Batman, Bane breaking all the villains out the Arkham Asylum, with breaking the Batman and then the second movie moving into Knightfall with Azrael taking over as the new Batman and eventually Bruce Wayne taking back the cowl.

9 Likes

SO WORTH THE WAIT!!!

4 Likes