Reign of the Supermen

Good movie. It could have been longer to build up the ‘Who is the real Superman angle’. Otherwise it was solidly done. Good job.

1 Like

The people in charge of the dc animated films should be put in charge of the live action films , all the animated stuff for over the past 10 years has been fantastic

25 Likes

They really out here leaving the front door open

3 Likes

This was not good. Death was way better. But Lois’s dialogue is still delivered horrendously, the story is weak. You couldn’t really do this justice in that amount of time. I mean, the story line in the comic books wasnt that great to begin with, but this is worse.

1 Like

I love the Young Justice Superboy, but I’m so glad to see the Superboy from the 90’s comics and I would like to see more of him!

13 Likes

CAN WE PLEASE GET OTHER CONTENT BESIDES BATMAN AND SUPERMAN ? DC HAS SO MANY GREAT CHARACTERS WHO GET LITTLE TO NO SHINE. IE WONDER WOMAN, MAN HUNTER , FLASH, THE HAWKS, CANARY AND WILD CAT, JUST TO NAME A FEW.

35 Likes

I thought it was pretty good. All of this just makes me want a great live action superman movie even more. I like MOS, but I want that superman that is truly epic and inspiring. Truth, Justice, and the American Way type stuff.

4 Likes

In which Lois Lane saves the day.

Repeatedly.

Seriously, forget about the “Supermen”. Lois is definitely the star of this movie.

10 Likes

My question is when is superboy joining the titans?

14 Likes

Where is shazam? Haven’t seen him fir a minute.

6 Likes

That movie was really cool very awesome :grin:

1 Like

DC Animation never ceases to amaze me. They were able to take a very convoluted story and turn it into an amazing film. The writers really need a pay raise after this.

7 Likes

Absolutely phenomenal! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The DCAU that they have created with these films are fantastic. This is a great sequel to the Death of Superman and has a great balance emotion and depth with some humor and Easter eggs sprinkled in. The fact that I got to watch it the week it was released is amazing and with the addition of the exclusive shows and numerous comic titles to read I think it was well worth the subscription. Can’t wait to see what is next!

9 Likes

Great video and I am really starting to feel that my investment in DC Universe is starting to pay off. Thank you!

7 Likes

That was way better than I thought it’d be.

2 Likes

Fun movie, far car from the original story but fun to watch and good retelling. Can’t wait for more.

Changed a couple of things… Mongel destroyed Coast City Tried to make it War World. But Drove a Lantern Mad…

1 Like

Overall, good movie though

I loved it. I miss the destruction of Coast City, because what happens afterward is pretty epic. However, a tease for the Darkseid War is a good consolation prize. Plus, could we have Superboy say “tactile telekinesis” at least once? In the original comics, he could barely go a panel without mentioning it.

4 Likes