Reading Comics? Spot a Batmobile? Post It Here!

maybe the general batmobile thread would be a good place for real-life ones? it hasn’t been seeing much activity lately!

4 Likes

Sure. NP. I’ll put another custom job up in a bit on that topic. Thanks B.P.

5 Likes

Forever Evil #5? It’s a guess cuz I forgot to put it up. I marked it in notebook & notebook fell apart. Got new one going, but old one all single sheets. Gotta go thru em. Come back correct it. Idk why I typed all that but I did & it’s staying. This isn’t even a good one either lol.

6 Likes

@capo-mage
Well I’m glad you didn’t edit your post. Funny thing; I just read a post of yours on Musical References in DC, (I also love following Funny DC Reaction Images.) I am a sometimes contributor to those columns, and this one. But when I saw your last post on Musical References I thought damn, how does Capo do that? And the very next post I read of yours, tells the secret. dOH!
homer-headpalm
I will be keeping a notebook next to my reading stack from now on.
In about a month (I’m moving and have everything packed up) I hope to be as prolific a column contributor as you. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Oh u got it…lol. I just started keeping a notebook when it was barebones on here, cuz I would get rest at library. Then, when they dropped a ton , it was still super helpful far as not getting lost. On crossovers, I have to find the fullest reading order possible & go that route. Nowadays, they have a ton on here. Even those aren’t as full as u can go tho. So, when I was piecing together crossovers solo, it helped immensely. Now, it’s useful for that plus about 10 categories, where u list the issue & vol. etc… I have a whole system of marking all of them haha. It’s pretty ridiculous, but I love it!!!

5 Likes

You sound a little like me, OCD. :slightly_smiling_face: But personally I prefer the term CDO because it looks neater in alphabetical order. :laughing:

Thanks for the intel. :+1:

4 Likes

Oh…big time OCD over here. I’m numbers so u can have letters lol. Absolutely hate evens. Has to be odds or it’ll drive me crazy.

4 Likes

the arkham asylummobile!

5 Likes

SAY. WORD! Like if I were to give roses, why in GODs name is it a DOZEN! Take one out, give 1(odd) to a stranger and give 11 to you loved one! I have no Idea where, when or why “a dozen” come into play and don’t care. Even Numbers of flowers are RESERVED for people GRAVES!!!

IT’S BIBLICAL FOLKS, ODD NUMBERS ARE YOUR FRIENDS! 1, 3, 7…
Even Number(666) are EVIL!
Maybe it’s cultural, But if I say were to bake biscuits and brought said biscuits my neighbor, I would give them 5 or maybe 11 or 13. Heck, even if my neighbor was a family of 4 they are STILL getting 5 biscuits! AND A STERN ORDER TO GET ANOTHER FAMILY MEMBER TO MOVE IN>AT LEAST GET A DOG OR A GOLD FISH!

3 Likes

Titans(2008) #15
Screenshot 2020-06-08 at 10.14.50 AM

6 Likes

ANd behind that darkness was a Batmobile no-one has ever seen before!

5 Likes

Screenshot 2020-06-08 at 12.25.16 PM
Darn-it! IT JUST EXPLODED!

5 Likes

You’re my people!!!

3 Likes

Scooby Apocalypse #35.

4 Likes

I’m glad this Batmobile’s been adopted as standard for this era! I didn’t like the last one, but having one design used in all appearances gives the world a sense of reality.

5 Likes

Todd McFarlane digs that Batmobile too.

3 Likes

Yes he does. It’s a good one!!!

2 Likes

True. I like it too…

1 Like

Red Hood Outlaw #35 . Kinda looks like the Batman Forever Batmobile?

4 Likes

Detective Comics #1005.

3 Likes