REACTION THREAD: 'Young Justice' Series

wheres the new season?

2 Likes

This show is the bomb; wait for season 3 is going to be nuts.

4 Likes

I’ve rewatched this show at least 4 times a year since it ended. I am so pumped for season 3.

3 Likes

A lot of people seem whelmed, season 3 is going to be insane. I still can’t believe we are finally getting a 3rd season after what seem like it would never happen. So whelmed.

3 Likes

So whelmed to finally be able to watch this show again!! It has been so long and season 3 looks fantastic! Anyone got suspicions for plot in the next season?

6 Likes

I’m definitely feeling the aster

4 Likes

When is the new season coming out?

2 Likes

I love this show

1 Like

this is so awesome!! love how dc and warner bros. pulled this! love this show cant wait for season 3 early next year! but i do feel there should be way more comics to put in and way more series and shows and movies to add in like smallville, more animated movies shows and stuff but cant wait for them to add more . definitely need more superman stuff!!

Is anyone else having a little trouble seeing all of the episode of season 1 on the Apple TV?

One of THE best things to come fro the DC Universe. SO excited for the third season next year! YJ fans are incredible…this is SO crash…

4 Likes

One of my favorite animated series. I can’t wait for season 3.

8 Likes

Whats the problem b4 i pay

great show. nevr had th chance to watch it before… DC RULES!! :metal::astonished::metal:

6 Likes

I’m so ready for the new season and I don’t think there’s a single person that isnt hyped to the max. If you haven’t seen this: Amazing show showing personality, showing realistic teenager relationships and a overall beautiful balance of normal life and superhero life complete with tugging at your heart strings and making you laugh. This was the show that introduced me to the DC universe as a whole. I could not have picked a better way to enter.

1 Like

Blue Beetle turned an indigenous man in for selling bootleg movies, during episode Beneath. What a little narc. Hommie needs to worry about super villains and quit taking it out on the little guy struggling to survive.

3 Likes

Young Justice S3 is gonna rock!

4 Likes

I was sad when they took the show off Netflix after a year I get to see this amazing show again amen for season 3

7 Likes

Yo this is the best thing ever! I’m so glad there is a season 3 coming out. I was so sad when I had finished it and found out that was all.

5 Likes

So excited to watch the series! I got to meet 2 of the great voice actors for the show this summer! Superboy and aqua lad !

4 Likes