REACTION THREAD: 'Young Justice' Series

The series follows the lives of teenaged superhero sidekicks, who are members of a superhero team simply known as ‘the Team’, and their relationships with their Justice League mentors. The story is set at a time where superpowers and superheroes are a relatively recent phenomenon.

What do YOU think about Young Justice?

3 Likes

Currently videos dont play Microsoft Edge. Now playing in Google Chrome in FHD yet qualty of video drops after 5 minutes of viewing.

After watching an episode…the Dive Back In thumbnail and title does not reflect the next episode. Continues to show the original episode

It’s been too long

1 Like

Currently I can not get a video to play

1 Like

let’s discuss why all the villains are always brown

Where is young Justice season 3?

3 Likes

Young Justice is better than Teen Titans

11 Likes

One of the best DC animated shows ever made

8 Likes

The only thing I’m finding weird is when I’m watching the shows my mouse does not go away from my screen like when I watch videos on YouTube Netflix and Hulu

I have not seen this show yet,Very excited to jump in.

1 Like

This one of my favorite shows. So happy that Young Justice Outsiders!!

So glad to see Young Justice again, after so many months. I cant wait to see the third season in 2019. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Am I the only one who cant watch anything on here? It just says error with everything I try to watch.

2 Likes

Delete app then sign in again. That fixed it for Mr!:blush:

Unable to watch anything why?

2 Likes

Today’s the day!

5 Likes

I can watch on my phone but not on my smart TV. All other smartcast apps are working fine. I know it still in beta testing.

Today’s the day!!

1 Like

I never seen this show before is it good?

5 Likes