REACTION THREAD: 'Young Justice' Series

so welmed lol

1 Like

Works in Chrome and on mobile, but not in Microsoft Edge (It says I need a membership even though I pre-ordered the annual subscription, then logs me out). Comics and Movies, the whole plethora of them, view nicely and leave me feeling whelmed (That’s a good thing! Young Justice is my favorite, though I can’t seem to find Season 3). Beta appears pretty solid and I can’t wait for the full release!

Waiting for season 3 got me feeling…“Whelmed” - Robin

3 Likes

This might be my favorite show ever at all! So whelmed for season 3!

5 Likes

Awww man, stoked to us this!

I can’t watch anything

First time looking at this show and it’s beautiful. Hope they release season 3 before I see the whole thing!

2 Likes

I can’t wait for season 3. I have been waiting half my life for it.

4 Likes

First time watching in a while. Let’s do this.

2 Likes

My show but does anybody know when the app is gone be on fire stick

Love they have both season of young justice on hear and can’t wait for season 3!

3 Likes

Today is the day!
When whoever took this off of Netflix, I was devastated. I saved up for a few months, broke down and got the blu-ray from the WB website. When I found out the 3rd season was to be on this platform, I pre-ordered.

I can’t wait for season 3!!! I love the characters and stories this series has brought to the table! This and Justice League/Unlimited where the things that pulled me in to the DC Universe. I’ve been in the DC fandom for almost 2 years now and I LOVE everything about it! Thank you to whoever brought this series to us! And may we continue to get amazing animation, comics, stories and characters!

3 Likes

Why isn’t the shows in chronological order? That should be simple enough right?

Oy…where am season 3?

Yo, why isn’t there a Young Justice comic out currently?

Why isn’t anybody just whelmed…

7 Likes

so whelmed. Today is the day!

5 Likes

So does Teen Titans not exist in this universe?

its Earth-16 No known Titans as of yet

1 Like

Season 3! Season 3! Season 3!

4 Likes