REACTION THREAD: 'Young Justice' Series

Why don’t they have all the episodes and season 2?

2 Likes

If you guys don’t see certain episodes in the season, just go to the search engine and type the name of the episode and it will pop up.

3 Likes

One of the best shows I’ve ever watched

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the new season. It was one of the best animated interpretations of the DC Universe.

4 Likes

watching all the time!

3 Likes

when are they putting season 2 on the website

2 Likes

I have been waiting for the Newest installation/ season 3 (Outsiders) for years. I cant wait for the day I can start/get back to not only that…but the other tv series soon coming (i.e. DOOM PATROL, TITANS, & More…) great idea DC, keep up the good work & keep this momentum going.

13 Likes

On episode three and loving it so far!

3 Likes

Just finished watching both seasons for like the 100th time this week. I hope Wally is in S3

4 Likes

Coldhearted - Showcasing wallys truely caring heart, by far one of my favorite episodes!

2 Likes

What do you call Aqualad’s water weapons thingy?

This show was a weekend staple! I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve watched it. Can’t wait for Outsiders. Praying they bring Wally back :sob:

3 Likes

Sad ending but can’t wait for season 3

2 Likes

when will season 3 be on, im so eager to watch

3 Likes

heyy anyone wanna share accounts cuz i dont have money if you do email me at coolus101@gmail.com im broke and a kid

2 Likes

Never saw this show before and now I can’t stop watching! Glad there is a season 3 coming soon. It’s pretty bad-ass!

3 Likes

I remember when they announced this show and I was mad because it was nothing like the comic, glad I got over that. YJ is one of my absolute favorites - so stoked for s3/Outsiders

2 Likes

I need the the new season like I need to breath. Waiting truely sucks. Trying to find a distraction in the mean time would have been a challenge if not for this app. Thank you DC.

3 Likes

Start your rewatches people.

5 Likes

SPOILER ALERT

Who else cried after Wally’s “death” ?! :sob:

9 Likes