Presents! Presents! Presents!

It’s been a rough year for so many, so the @DCFanArtClub hoped to bring a little happiness to the community by answering some fan art requests. We had more requests come in than we had artists available, but the club members went above and beyond to deliver as many presents as possible. I’m so proud of them!

Not everyone is finished working (coughlikemecough) but are busily working away, so sit tight if you don’t immediately see your present below.

A few people made very similar requests, so I combined them when assigning artists. I’ll note these as they crop up.

Anyway, enough rambling from me. Enjoy your art, and Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Warm Holidays to everyone!

35 Likes

Chag urim sameach, @MiscellaneousSoup and @Row.Harper !! Hope you had a blessed Hanukkah! :menorah: :snowflake:

32 Likes

Merry Christmas, @cici!! :heart::christmas_tree:

“Christmas Breakfast at Wayne Manor”

28 Likes

Ohmygosh! This is everything :pleading_face::two_hearts::pray: Currently studying all the little details packed into this! The morning sunshine and alfred’s watchful glance I can’t this is to pure! Thank you so much @Hyperia90 you’re too good to me​:pray::sob::two_hearts:

18 Likes

@DoctorFate1
Aquaman and Mera sitting on the beach:

Hope you enjoy

25 Likes

@docmagik.65963 Happy Holidays!!! I hope you enjoy this present!

28 Likes

You’re so welcome! Thrilled that you like it!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::gift:

16 Likes

@ReepDaggle
Animated Legion of Superheroes (season 1) decorating a Christmas tree (with Daggle included of course)

28 Likes

@Hyperia90
@CynicalPink gave me some options, and I chose this one for all the work you have put into this challenge as well.

Jon and Damian exchanging gifts or doing something Christmas like ( I went with Christmas like)

27 Likes

@GetSnart Happy Holidays!! I hope brought a wish come true to you!!

26 Likes

@_UnderScore Happy Holidays my friend!! You asked for anything. Well, here is anything just for you!!

PS
I just finished inking it tonight. LOL!

26 Likes

This is amazing! I love it! Awesome addition of Ambush Bug!

14 Likes

Merry Christmas @HubCityQuestion! This was a lot of fun to draw Talia in casual clothes like this, I hope you enjoy! :christmas_tree: :gift:

30 Likes

Oh my gosh!!! This is FANTASTIC!! Jon pulling Damian in a sleigh? Complete with bells? And Jon in antlers?? :two_hearts::sob::two_hearts:I absolutely love it! Damian looks so mischievous back there​:joy::heart: Thank you so much, it’s going on my wall!!:blush::pray:

15 Likes

Oh this is awesome! Listening to Christmas goth/metal while drawing and the main man fits right into this vibe! :smile:

14 Likes

@DC89 commissioned this one for @Razzzcat, @Mae, and @Hiraeth! Happy holidays to all of you awesome folks at Harley’s Crew!! :christmas_tree: :harley_hv_1:

28 Likes

image OMG! Thank you so much @Hyperia90. Great work! :star_struck: And @DC89! :black_heart::heart::green_heart:Thank you. :pleading_face: Full disclosure: I squeed.

Hyperia :eyes: Can I show the Crew?

18 Likes

So glad you like it!! And you can absolutely share/show as you please! :blush:

Haha, I love that you squeed!! There could be no greater compliment! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

Holy. Mackerel. :scream::exploding_head:

14 Likes

So happy you like it

13 Likes