Presents! Presents! Presents!

@RobArt471 I’m not a good artist but gifts are only good if you exchange them:

It’s not the best but I hope you enjoy it.

22 Likes

You have to check out the Lobo Paramilitary Christmas Special (or something like that). A very good read lol

12 Likes

Done :white_check_mark:

I really did! :joy: Thank you again. All of you! Great work. I :purple_heart: that your club does this @CynicalPink. Happy Holidays, everyone!

12 Likes

You’re too kind!! Love Airwave! He is the best DJ there is!! Thank you so much!

13 Likes

(Actually that would be an awesome way to modernize Air Wave, maybe they could even have him compete with Vibe)

13 Likes

Merry Christmas @casasstrophe ! I was absolutely stoked when I saw that I got your requests, I love Roy and Jason and took the opportunity to finally start reading Outlaws as research :sweat_smile: Enjoy! :christmas_tree: :ribbon:

31 Likes

Here’s a “Question Christmas” (and Montoya too) for @dobiedigger.647!! Happiest of holidays to you and yours! :blush::christmas_tree::snowflake:

27 Likes

:snowflake::evergreen_tree:Merry Christmas​:evergreen_tree::snowflake: @MissGsptlsnz
This was fun to draw. Enjoy and have a awesome™:+1: day

27 Likes

:snowflake::evergreen_tree:Merry Christmas​:evergreen_tree::snowflake: @slatour0694.79644
It was fun Drawing in golden age style.
Enjoy and have an awesome™:+1: day.

28 Likes

Side note: all of these look amazing​:+1:. To the ones I haven’t said anything about in the pm. They’re great. Wow.

15 Likes

Here’s “A Bat Family Christmas” a la Norman Rockwell’s “Freedom From Want” for @SpoilerAlert88, @reginaldderosans.67871, and @marty71! Happy Holidays to you all!! :christmas_tree: :batman:

28 Likes

It’s beautiful!! Thank you so much!!

13 Likes

As a chef I have to tell you, the details on the food is awesome! The DC label on the drink was a great touch. It has a very fun vibe to it.

11 Likes

I love the expressions on their faces, they really tell the story!

9 Likes

Yay, thank you I’m glad you like it!

9 Likes

This is amazing! Awesome job! Thank you so much!

10 Likes

Wow, that is a huge compliment, thank you so much!!

9 Likes

You’re so welcome! Glad you like it! :blush:

11 Likes

That really pops! Love the trident!

11 Likes

love the Beetle and Booster moment!

12 Likes