Holiday Fanart Giveaway! Make Your Request Here!

This holiday season, the @DCFanArtClub wants to spread some seasonal cheer by gifting art to the community! Have a request? Leave it below in the comments!

An artist will be randomly assigned to you, and your present will be shared by December 25. :santa: :gift:

If you make multiple requests, your artist will be allowed to choose which one they’d like to draw.

December2020Banner

Quick FYI: Per Community rules, the club is not permitted to draw the following:

1. Original characters
  2. Non-DC characters
  3. Character mashups (for example: Barry Allen as a Lantern Corp member)
  4. Character redesigns (for example: Flash in a futuristic uniform)

Last but not least, we will do our best to fulfill all requests, but there are only so many artists to go around. :fearful: Depending on how busy things get, I might have to do this “raffle” style, and pick which requests are filled at random.

19 Likes

Oh me gosh what a cute gif/banner thing!

6 Likes

Thank you! :blush: And I am absolutely making a request, but I’m having trouble deciding what I want most.

6 Likes

I didnt want to be the first to request lol. Also do we get that cute lil Santa pencil as our flair?

5 Likes

Haha, so considerate!

That’s my plan! Either that, or I might make an elf version. :smiley:

6 Likes

:sweat_smile: :rofl:

5 Likes

Okay! My requests for now, which are subject to change, because I’m indecisive.

1. A happy Dick and Babs, sharing an umbrella and walking down a rainy street at night.
  2. Dick and Babs, seen through a rainy cafe window, having coffee/tea/hot cocoa.
  3. Stephanie Brown and Cassandra Cain having a girls night out – in uniform or civilian clothes, either/or.
  4. Movie night at Wayne manor! I want Tim and Damian fighting over a tub of popcorn (other characters can be included, but it’s not a must. I don’t want to be too greedy. :sweat_smile:)

Artist’s choice!

8 Likes

6 Likes
  1. Damian and Goliath sharing a little Xmas together

2. Etrigan or Jason Blood sipping cocoa (xmas sweater optional)

Artist choice :grin:

9 Likes

I love both of these, but we so rarely see Etrigan/Jason fanart that I think that’s what I’d go for if I wound up your artist :open_mouth:

8 Likes

I know it’s a travesty I’m trying to right. (With the request and the nov monthly challenge) I mean you can’t have enough mopey rhymey souls right?? :grin:

7 Likes

I would love Jason Todd and Roy Harper trading gifts in a safe house!

Or Apollo and Midnighter on a hot chocolate date :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sending my love to all the wonderful artists on this site! :heart: :heart:

9 Likes

I’m going to get a cavity with all this sweetness going on! I love those two :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I’m not sure what I’ll request yet.
I’ll come back to that

But the request so far sound awesome™:+1:

4 Likes

I was just about to type the same. :blush: Nice requests, @casasstrophe (plus I love your username)

6 Likes

thank you so much!! :stars:

4 Likes

I didn’t know I needed this…but now I do!!

YASSSS!!! I would want Bruce, Dick, Jason, Tim, Damian, Barbra, and Alfred

5 Likes

:laughing: Would you like to steal my requests? You’re welcome to.

4 Likes

Nah…I can think of something else

4 Likes

Idk what I’d request either but I’m having too much fun just reading these and thinking of all this wholesomeness!

6 Likes