Polls, Polls, Polls!

Doritos, if they are Nacho Cheese Doritos, otherwise, Cheetos!

MACJR

8 Likes

I am happy and sad for you.

7 Likes

It did take a while to catch up, it did indeed. I even had to stop, make something to eat, and then get back at it, and only now am I almost near the end of catching up. :wink:

MACJR

6 Likes

what are bratwurst

5 Likes

I am not into news apps. I do check out different news gathering sites and such, and sometimes do read articles from the BBC through those links.

I have not actually checked to see if the their is a streaming BBC app though. I do stream on my Roku TV, but usually, that if for entertainment, not news gathering, which I do in the morning (or whatever time of day my morning happens to be) hours. That is sitting at my PC, not at my TV.

By the time I turn on the TV, I catch up with local and national news, or CNN sometimes, if I can take yet another day of the same blasted thing again.

I will check out some BBC News options though, but I will probably have to wait until I do get YouTube TV again. I think they had that, but when I was testing out YouTube TV, I was checking into a lot of things, but had not actually checked into the news channels.

MACJR

5 Likes

Anyone else ever have these before?

7 Likes

nope, but I have seen them before

4 Likes

Well, I had food on my mind at the time. Sorry about that. :wink:

MACJR

5 Likes

I seem to remember those. They don’t sell them around here anymore. Come to think of it, didn’t Taco Bell sell them for a limited time?

5 Likes

Possibly, I’m not sure?

5 Likes

I am very envious of you. Tasting a bratwurst for the first time was a transcendent experience. Maybe it’s just my midwestern roots :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

just looked them upped, I think I seen them before but I never ate it before, don’t really like sausages that much

7 Likes

That’s fair, they’re not for everyone. I just really like my meats :blush:

9 Likes

Did you guys know that Doritos was invented at Disneyland? :slightly_smiling_face: It’s true, it was invented somewhere in frontierland.

11 Likes

but I do like me some hot dogs, so that’s one I like

8 Likes

I learned that watching Disney+!

7 Likes

The Mrs doesn’t care for sausage or hot dogs. SHE’S SO PICKY!!

Sigh. I love food.

10 Likes

Oh, it’s okay. Sometimes I love biscuits and cheesecake more than me, too!

7 Likes

Sausage and sauerkraut is something that could be found cooking, on my father’s side of the family, in Grandma’s kitchen. She was of Swiss-German ancestry.

My dad used to call his landlord a kraut, when he was miffed at him, but Dad had a fair amount of German in him too. :wink:

MACJR

6 Likes

with all this meat talk, are you an

• vegetarian
  • vegan
  • neither

0 voters

9 Likes