Polls, Polls, Polls!

I love my brats. I can do without the kraut, but the rest of the house enjoys it. I have a recipe that is a big hit. Man, I am getting hungry. Only 4 hours until breakfast.

8 Likes

Nope, not yet anyway.

MACJR

5 Likes
  • Omnivorous

0 voters

6 Likes

I like a little kraut now and again, but not all the time, and not too much at a time.

It is an acquired taste, that is for sure. I think Grandma liked it better than I did, but it was not bad.

MACJR

6 Likes

yeah that’s better

6 Likes

Huh, cool! I love small interesting facts like that!

7 Likes

If you were to be in a good group-related organization, which would you be in?

• The Grain Gang
  • The Meat Mafia
  • The Veggie Bevy
  • The Fruit Faction
  • The Dairy Drove

0 voters

Edit: Dang, in the time it took me to come up with these cool names, I got beat to the punch by @reachsoldierNo.1. I suppose it’s distinct enough where I’ll just keep it.

7 Likes

Eh, I’ve always been close to a vegetarian, what meat I will eat is very limited, and I have felt guilt many times before, but some meats are just to good to give up.

6 Likes

hey, I really like fruit

6 Likes

Well, um…the Biscuit Mob.

8 Likes

Sorry, I tend to be all of those things, getting them all into my diet in as rounded way as I can.

Balance is best in all things. :slight_smile:

MACJR

6 Likes

That’s very healthy and way better than my diet

5 Likes

I like the idea that biscuits have been redefined as their own separate food group :slight_smile:

9 Likes

A subset of the grain group. :wink:

MACJR

7 Likes

poor Grain Gang and Veggie Bevy

6 Likes

but then again who like vegetables

4 Likes

Okay, I picked the Meat Mafia as my number one choice, even though I view all other groups to be essential too.

I do eat a lot of protein. I love meat, and it helps build muscle and brain power.

MACJR

8 Likes

I didn’t like veggies for a long time, but after tinkering with multiple recipes over the years, I have grown to enjoy them. It is all about texture and seasoning.

7 Likes

That’s fair. I’m similar to that too. If you asked me last year, I would’ve said Meat Mafia, but recently I’ve been phasing red meat out of my diet. I still really enjoy meat, but I’ve also been enjoying just eating a bunch of fruits.

4 Likes

yeah, it was kinda a joke, I like veggies too but it’s like fruit is way better

6 Likes