Polls, Polls, Polls!

So far it has been

6 Likes

You got me all excited the other day, I thought they were releasing doom patrol season 2 early on the second. I just grasped it’s a watchalong of season 1.

7 Likes

Cool. Wish I could attend. But I’m usually asleep by 7pm.

8 Likes

Darn! Maybe one of these days you’ll have a random bout of energy and be able to join

6 Likes

seems like it! @ProActress2O is having to fit 15 episodes in before the season 2 premiere on

June 25th

7 Likes

Yeah am in bed early as well 8pm if I’m being bad

7 Likes

Nobody loves cheesecake like @TravisMorgan

8 Likes

I wake up at 2:45am. It feels great to get in 8 hours. Even on my off days. It feels great to wake up early and just get stuff done.

6 Likes

Wow! I feel like that’s about the time I actually fall asleep…

6 Likes

i’m sorry to disappoint you! i’ll try to be clearer when i tell people we’re going to

watch “Puppet Patrol,” season 1, episode 3 of Doom Patrol tonight at 10pm est

if i ever mention it in the future

9 Likes

We wouldn’t want misleading advertising now would we?

5 Likes

Yeah I gotta figure out my new schedule. My new shift begins at 2 am, but I’d like to see my wife on occasion. So probably gonna try and do 2, 4 hour sleeps a day.

5 Likes

I really need to finish rewatching Swamp Thing. Now that I think about it. Should do that on my off day on Saturday.
My family is always complaining that I never stay up late and just goof off. I don’t care. I like sleep. They can hang out with me at 3am if they want to.

8 Likes

He’s cheezy for cheesecake!

7 Likes

How long are your work hours?

4 Likes

I’m going to be doing 10 hour shifts

3 Likes

Ooh, yeah, that sucks. So assuming that you get off around 11am-12pm. You would probably wake up around 12:30am-1am. So that would mean to get 8 hours you would need to go to sleep around 5pm. Later if you wish to. At the least I try to get more than 6 hours.

6 Likes

So if you try for 6 hours, that means roughly 6 hours of daylight to spend with your loved ones.

4 Likes

My schedule is down to a science. I wake up at 2:45am and spend an 1 hour and 15 mins preparing for work. Then I work for 8-9 hours. Then I go home at 1pm and go to bed at 7pm. It works for me.

7 Likes

But it probably doesn’t build healthy relationships, with anyone except for coworkers.

4 Likes