1st poll…

• Strawberries & Cream
  • Blueberries & Cream
  • Peaches & Cream
  • Bananas & Cream
  • None of the Above & I’ll Tell You Why At Great Length

0 voters

16 Likes

I don’t know about great length BUT instant oatmeal is for losers. Don’t settle for it when you can make your own!

Also, of the four flavors, Peaches & Cream sounds like the worst one, so why are there twice as many packets of it in the pictured box? This is an injustice.

5 Likes

You haven’t tried it??? And no oatmeal you could make is as unhealthily, trashily good as this!

Unfortunately I stumped myself and can’t decide.

6 Likes

It does occur to me that as a scion of the Quaker State, it should be my duty to have an expert opinion on this. I might have to brave the grocery store to recover samples.

6 Likes

Exciting!! But you’ll probably have to get it off the black market now

5 Likes

The only flavor of instant oatmeal allowed in my house is Maple & Brown Sugar. :sunglasses:

15 Likes

A reasonable 3rd party vote!

7 Likes

In truth, I have not tried any of those, but banana and cream sounds good.

I make my own though, I use old fashion, or 1 minute, oatmeal, dark brown sugar, Vietnamese Cinnamon, cream or milk, and thin slices of banana.

Forgot to add margarine or butter.

Tastes great.

MACJR

6 Likes

Wow, that does sound good!

5 Likes

I like to use apple pie filling, myself.

5 Likes

That sounds good too.

MACJR

5 Likes

Flavored oatmeal sounds pretty bad

5 Likes

I am a stranger in a strange land

7 Likes

I put as many flavors as I can into one bowl!

9 Likes

FINALLY a normal person

(:wink:)

6 Likes

None of the above, because I don’t like oatmeal.
-M

6 Likes

My best friend, mid-to-late 20s, had never tasted oatmeal, and I peer pressured her to try it, do she did, but she followed the directions on the tube where it says to just add salt. What a doofus.

THE END.

6 Likes

4 Likes

For me it’s either maple and brown sugar, or apple cinnamon

That reminds me of when I was in high school, some friends in school and I got a two-liter soda bottle, filled it with water and then as many different flavors of Kool-Aid we could find. We nicknamed the bottle Death because that’s excatly what it tasted like.

7 Likes

The salt was just to get the water to boil a little faster.

You do not use heaping tablespoons of salt, just a touch. However, I skip the salt and just microwave the oatmeal and water, with the dark brown sugar and cinnomon in the mix, for about 3:30 minutes, then add in the margarine/butter, mix it, then add in the mild or cream and mix again. Then wait for it to cool.

No salt needed, but a touch will not ruin anything.

MACJR

5 Likes