Polls, Polls, Polls!

The nightmare isn’t exact but it exists. :scream:

8 Likes

Uhhhhh… can I leave now? Like, leave the planet? Maybe galaxy? I’ve heard things in the Andromeda galaxy are nice this time of year.

8 Likes

Yes, but a little thread hijacking every now and then tends to make things interesting, as long as it does not get too out of hand, or too heated. But yes, it should only last so long and then the thread should return to its topic.

I see a few polls coming up, as I still try to catch up. I already voted on a couple of them, as I have had to scroll back up again and again, and a couple caught my attention on the way. :wink:

MACJR

5 Likes

Eh, don’t really eat any of those anymore. Used to eat hotdogs, and I used to have them on my coneys, but now I eat them without. And I used to eat corn dogs, but I’d rather have cheese on a stick ( same thing, but instead of a hot dog, it’s fried mozzarella!)

4 Likes

only once? They are pest. They eat my tomatoes :tomato: :frowning:

4 Likes

Proof!

4 Likes

I’ve had cheese sticks, but never on an actual stick. Do these delightful sounding edibles come in a fried corn batter, or are they more like traditional mozzarella cheese sticks? Either way, I must make them in the very near future.

6 Likes

I am going to pretend that I never saw this picture, lest it forever ruin cheesecake for me.

6 Likes

This. I’ve only ever seen it at cedar point.

5 Likes

Copy that. I will post pics once I have made them.

5 Likes

Just found a photo.

7 Likes

If I would have known that was Belial I would have picked him!

4 Likes

:drooling_face:

5 Likes
  • Hot Salsa
  • Mild Salsa

0 voters

5 Likes

In a poll of “Which do you prefer?” I had to go with biscuits.

Now, if you had asked which was the more tasty, of biscuits and cheesecake, I would have gone for cheesecake.

But, since I try like heck to stay away from things with too many calories, or too much sugar, or too much salt, and so on, I have to go with the healthier of the two choices.

I actually do not eat biscuits all that often either, actually, but I would choose them more often than I would choose cheesecake.

Yes, I would feel tempted by the cheesecake, but the biscuit would win.

MACJR

7 Likes

That was the hardest poll of the day, about hot dogs, corn dogs, and so on. They all looked good.

On another day, I would have chosen different, and on still another day, I would have voted different than the first two times, and so on, until I had voted for them all.

MACJR

8 Likes

My goodness you guys ever slow this thread down?!I could barely catch up! :crazy_face::woozy_face::exploding_head::dizzy_face:

9 Likes

I don’t like salsa but if I had to choose it would be mild.

9 Likes

I completely agree. I went with the corn dogs, as well. Today was a good day for fried battered meat on a stick. I feel like brats will be had in the near future.

5 Likes

A short poem from Ralph Six, entitled A Tragedy in Two Sentences:

I love bratwurst! :heart_eyes:
But my wife hates it. :sob:

8 Likes