Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition Part 2!

Absolutely agree.

While I love BND, I also would have been perfectly happy if Pete and MJ’s marriage had carried on and the status quo of the Spider-Man line as it was then had not changed.

After all, nobody complained about JMS’ Spider-Man and said “This is too good! We need a change.” now, did they? No, they didn’t.

That’s Quesada for you, though.

9 Likes

With Tom Taylor writing Nightwing and the forthcoming Dawn of DC volume of Titans, is it inevitable that the two titles will crossover at some point, much like Nightwing and Superman: Son of Kal-El did?

• Absolutely.
  • Possibly, with a lean towards yes more than no.
  • Possibly, with a lean towards no more than yes.
  • I certainly hope so. I’d love a crossover of the two…even though the Titans are featured in Nightwing as of #101.
  • I certainly hope not. A crossover would be redundant, what with the Titans being in Nightwing as of #101.
  • “Nightwing”? “Titans”? Man, I’m in the wrong line, again. Looks like its back to Customer Service for me.

0 voters

9 Likes

Happy DCUI anniversary @wrightline1.42741! :smiley: :tada:

13 Likes

I’m between I certainly hope so and certainly not. I don’t mind the books referencing events from one another, but would rather have independent stories. Otherwise, just make one book and call it “Nightwing and The Titans”.

12 Likes

Pretty much of the same opinion.

When I saw the Titans were going to feature in Nightwing, I thought “Okay, cool. Makes sense.”

Then when I heard about the new volume of Titans, I thought “Well, that’s a bit redundant, as they’re all in Nightwing. That said, I’m a Titans geek, so I’ll check it out.”

I agree on one hand. OTOH however, my inner-marketing geek says “But if you do that, fans won’t buy two different titles that essentially feature the same characters.”

I certainly won’t buy Titans and will strictly make it an Ultra read. Mmhmm! :triumph:

thinks for a moment

Well, I might buy Titans #1 at least. Got to scope out the landscape, so as to know what’s coming down the road.

thinks a bit more

Oh hell, just put Titans on my pull list, already. Nightwing’s been there since Infinite Frontier began (and before that, when Rebirth began), so may as well. :smile:

11 Likes

I remember a podcast universe being announced forever ago but I think I thought that had all fallen through, hadn’t heard anything about it till now.

11 Likes

Is 20 Episodes of Stargirl a day too much?
  • No
  • Please, I watch Way More than that
  • That is only 13.3333 hours a Day
  • You need to watch way more
  • This Poll is Perfectly Fair, and I’m Happy to be a Part of it.

0 voters

11 Likes

Do you watch videos when people post them?

• Yes
  • No
  • When it looks interesting

0 voters

11 Likes

Come and watch B-Man Forever with Super Cool @Vroom and me this Thursday! :smiley:

12 Likes

Thursday. :wink:

10 Likes

Fixed it.
:smile:

10 Likes

To clarify… I do think there will be references across series and some cameos. I also would not be surprised if there is another actual crossover at some point. However, I certainly hope that the Nightwing series can focus on Nightwing.

With Taylor writing both, I hope the “I’ve got friends!” energy can be channeled mostly toward the Titans book. That doesn’t mean no friends/family in Nightwing - but solo books have the opportunity to be more intimate, seeing a specific character’s mind and heart, and there have been too many times in this series that I’ve felt we’ve lost that.

12 Likes

What Do You Think of Birds of Prey (TV Edition!)?
  • Love it!
  • Not a fan.
  • Haven’t watched it.

0 voters

10 Likes

Dina M. was amaze as BG!

Most fave CWverse/DCEU show OAT!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :00_batgirl1:

15 Likes

She was a highlight.

12 Likes

She’s fantastic! I wish she could revist the character someday!

11 Likes

I was watching it a few months ago and then one episode ruined my life and I have yet to revisit it

12 Likes

I’m actually in the midst of a rewatch. I’m on episode 8

11 Likes

It wasn’t the greatest ever but it had great moments and potential. Casting was generally great. Could have been better though.

9 Likes

He’s not exaggerating btw

11 Likes