Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition Part 2!

I think I remember hearing something about that before.

@basicallytimdrake

11 Likes

• bat-eared speech bubbles for batman impressions
  • no bat-eared speech bubbles

0 voters

10 Likes

YES. :raised_hands:

12 Likes

Change “impression” to also include Batman talking and I’m in.

11 Likes

It would get repitive after a while. Best to not overuse the gag.

12 Likes

Batman Going Out With No Pants On #poll

nopants

• It’s just another tool to intimidate criminals
  • It’s not ok
  • It’s ok as long as he stays in the car
  • It’s ok as long as he’s wearing a mask
  • It’s because Robin put Batman’s pants between his toes while doing laundry fu, Batman can never wear them again
  • It’s Alfred’s fault

0 voters

11 Likes

Jackie Chan is the only person to ever make laundry karate cool. I wouldn’t wear them either if I knew they were used for that!

10 Likes

and that was BEFORE Batman appointed him Robin! then he did anyway! it’s haunted me for 28 years

10 Likes

Loved some of it (Oracle!), strongly disliked other aspects/choices (Black Canary?)…

12 Likes

15 Likes

batnope

14 Likes

Does my Team Need Another Recruitment Drive?
  • No, you Already have too many Members
  • Yes, More, More, More, More, More, More, More, More, More, More, More, More, More, More, More, More, More, More, More, More, More, More, More, More, More, More, More, More, Members

0 voters

10 Likes

I am in-between yes and no. this team needs to have the right members to keep its charm. Yes, there can be more, but if they don’t fit in well then why even bother.

10 Likes

Favorite Evil Super Friend #poll

(pics outright stolen from Praising Super Friends, Part 2: Universe of Evil – Aggressive Moderation, please visit, it’s a very detailed synopsis of a classic episode!)

evilsupermanevilbatmanevilrobinevil_wonderwomanevilaquaman

• KISS Fanboy Superman
  • Laundry Mishap Batman
  • Post-Pubescent Robin
  • Very Slightly Older Than Usual Wonder Woman
  • Aquaman With an Incidental Facial Injury

0 voters

11 Likes

I voted Superman, but the real answer may be evil Gleek

12 Likes

It helps to turn them into superheroes like what happened to me. I would never be where I am now without Green Lantern’s amazing influence.

@biff_pow Evil Superman had the most personality, and he was by far the most cunning of the group. I vote for him.

13 Likes

Voting by looks alone, Robin is rocking that Guy Williams/ Tyrone Powers mustache. He’s probably doing it just to bother Batman and I approve of the evilness.

14 Likes

changing my vote

10 Likes

The earth just shook. @ moderators! @biff_pow just changed his vote. He had clearly been replaced with a doppelganger!

10 Likes

moderators! don’t listen to these lies! does this look like a face you can trust?

11 Likes