Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition Part 2!

Welcome to Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition Part 2! The second part in a series of topics created by cool guy, biff_pow. It’s a place to sit back and post, you guessed it, polls! For instance,

Is Nightwing’s Disco Suit his best costume?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Enjoy!

23 Likes

That is his best suit.

14 Likes

To give us an easy link to past polls.

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/polls-polls-polls-dc-edition-part-2/3216906/33

8 Likes

Hey… someone had their heart set on starting a thread on their own!

What’s with the automatic shenanigans?

17 Likes

@TheRealDetectiveChimp @system scooped you! it’s the singularity!

13 Likes

I already started making it. If anyone’s curious, this was going to be the the image I would have used at the top.

15 Likes

i’ll see if one of our kindly mods will delete this one so you can reclaim the baton!

12 Likes

Oh, no it’s fine by me. Polls has kind of become a big thing in the community, so having the system create the next edition is fitting.

14 Likes

I guess @WingsOfAether isn’t blowing part 1 out of existence…

13 Likes

i refuse to yield to the machines! anyway, we need a graphic in the first post to draw in the rubberneckers!

12 Likes

Speaking of, it’s been a while since I’ve seen my inferior clone. Any idea where she is?

12 Likes

mod request sent! hit the deck!

12 Likes

i think it’s almost 1am where she is, she was probably asleep :laughing:

12 Likes

Here goes the first poll in this edition of polls!

0 voters

17 Likes

If she’s where I am, then you’re probably right!

10 Likes

heavy is the head that mercilessly annihilates planets

11 Likes

it’s kind of fun knowing this thread’s going to disappear. i feel like i don’t have to be as buttoned down and serious as i usually am.

13 Likes

You’re normally serious?

11 Likes

joker-do-i

13 Likes

Didn’t get to see the end of the party because I was watching the Daredevil movie. Probably the worst way to miss something. :laughing:

16 Likes