Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition Part 2!

Welcome to Polls, Polls, Polls: DC Edition Part 2! The second part in a series of topics created by cool guy, biff_pow. It’s a place to sit back and post, you guessed it, polls! For instance,

Is Nightwing’s Disco Suit his best costume?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Enjoy!

13 Likes

That is his best suit.

6 Likes

To give us an easy link to past polls.

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/polls-polls-polls-dc-edition-part-2/3216906/33

4 Likes

Hey… someone had their heart set on starting a thread on their own!

What’s with the automatic shenanigans?

12 Likes

@TheRealDetectiveChimp @system scooped you! it’s the singularity!

10 Likes

I already started making it. If anyone’s curious, this was going to be the the image I would have used at the top.

12 Likes

i’ll see if one of our kindly mods will delete this one so you can reclaim the baton!

9 Likes

Oh, no it’s fine by me. Polls has kind of become a big thing in the community, so having the system create the next edition is fitting.

9 Likes

I guess @WingsOfAether isn’t blowing part 1 out of existence…

9 Likes

i refuse to yield to the machines! anyway, we need a graphic in the first post to draw in the rubberneckers!

8 Likes

Speaking of, it’s been a while since I’ve seen my inferior clone. Any idea where she is?

7 Likes

mod request sent! hit the deck!

8 Likes

i think it’s almost 1am where she is, she was probably asleep :laughing:

8 Likes

Here goes the first poll in this edition of polls!

0 voters

10 Likes

If she’s where I am, then you’re probably right!

6 Likes

heavy is the head that mercilessly annihilates planets

7 Likes

it’s kind of fun knowing this thread’s going to disappear. i feel like i don’t have to be as buttoned down and serious as i usually am.

8 Likes

You’re normally serious?

7 Likes

joker-do-i

8 Likes

Didn’t get to see the end of the party because I was watching the Daredevil movie. Probably the worst way to miss something. :laughing:

9 Likes