🟢 🟢 Batman Forever WAL Thursday 02-23-23 5PM PST 🟢 🟢

Alrighty BatFans- Me and Super Cool @Vroom are sharing WAL hosting duties for one of the most underrated BatFilms of all time- BATMAN FOREVER. WAL go time is this coming Thursday (02-23-23) at 5PM PST!

This movie marks the third installment in the 1980s/90s era BatFilm franchise which saw famed Real Genius and Top Gun star Val Kilmer pick up the Caped Crusader mantle from two time portrayer Michael Keaton and battle Gotham City’s latest criminal double team featuring The Riddler (Jim Carrey) and Two Face (Tommy Lee Jones).

In the first comment post below contains all of the streaming spots for this film out there on the interwebz. Come back here on Thursday and have a blast with Vroom and I as we celebrate one of the best BatMovies OAT. Yay!

:green_circle: :green_circle: Batman Forever WAL Thursday 02-23-23 5PM PST :green_circle: :green_circle:

12 Likes

Here’s where you can stream the movie:

8 Likes

Ill try to make it!

7 Likes

Plotting Jim Carrey GIF

Join the Delightful @DC89 and I for fun, riddles and more! :partying_face:

Oh, and bring your toys, too:

SN: The Hot Wheels Batmobile seen above is currently available at Target and Walmart for just $1 and change. Buy one today to emphasize a great WAL on Thursday! :batparrot:

7 Likes

Charting at number 1 on Billboard’s Top 100 countdown for the week of August 26th 1995 and staying on the charts for 21 weeks afterward here’s Seal from the Batman Forever soundtrack with Kiss From A Rose-

7 Likes

Yay! :smiley:

6 Likes

And now, we cue the U2:

7 Likes

I’ll try to make it. This is my first WAL!

7 Likes

Look forward to seeing you! :superman_hv_4:

7 Likes

I really dug this cut from U2. I was at University of Illinois when the movie and this track dropped and every time I hear it it brings back the memberberries. :smile:

7 Likes

Woot-woot! :smiley:

7 Likes

5 Likes

I absolutely :heart: it. In fact, I’ve got it on repeat as we “speak”.

One night in July of '95, my dad and then-12-me went on a Target hunt for the soundtrack on cassette (I didn’t have a CD player in my room at the time) and this guy:

Found the cassette a-okay, but Attack Wing Batman was MIA on our hunt.

When we got home from Target, I raced into my room, tore the shrinkwrap off the tape and rocked it all night long…well, until I went to bed, that is. :nerd_face:

I still have the cassette (which I rock in my kitchen via a boombox I’ve had since 1992), and over the years, I did eventually get Attack Wing Batman.

'Memberberries are nummers, especially when they’re Batman Forever-flavored. :yum:

5 Likes

Anyone for some cereal?

Back of the box (the same for all 4):

I ate a lot of Corn Pops during the summer of 1995. :grin:

Our Canadian friends got this snazzy box:

I never saw this one on the food jobber shelves:

Upon further glance, that box must have also been a Canadian release (which obviously explains why it wasn’t seen state-side):

4 Likes

I love this. :+1:

Yay!

4 Likes

I totally remember these.

4 Likes

Another night that summer, he and I went on a different Target hunt for BF goodies. That time, we were hunting for these:

Found the Batmobile, but Blast Cape Batman was MIA (got him eventually, and I still have him, in point of fact).

More cereal goodness:

A better look at the Batmobile-themed CP box, as well as its pack-in tattoos:

From Venezuela:

After I consumed my initial boxes of each, I cut off the fronts of them and taped them to the front of my bedroom door, where they joined other BF-related stuff in a spiffy collage.

5 Likes

itsriddling

4 Likes

:smile: :purple_heart: :+1:

4 Likes

btw this Happy Batnipple is a limited edition NFT made exclusively for this WAL! it’ll be worth millions!

4 Likes