OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

I still stand by the 3rd season episode of The Alfred Hitchcock Hour titled “An Unlocked Window.” Amazing episode…

6 Likes

Please know how much all of your efforts have been appreciated!!! Some of us (people like me) can’t afford to buy everything they want to read. Having a monthly set price really helps. It also keeps me subscribing every month…

5 Likes

Heavens to Mergatroid, his DC mini-series was really good…

6 Likes

Now THAT’S a superhero moment if I ever saw one!

7 Likes

“Super hero landing”

8 Likes

Hiya @Applejack
With AT&T announcing Monday it’s plans to spin off Warner Media and Discovery+ into its own company in 2022

Where does that leave DCUI and DC Comics?

Do either or both already fall under WarnerMedia?

11 Likes

So, my big question is: does this big financial news mean that in the inevitable sequel to The Batman, Two-Face can be the villain and we can get Min and Max played by The Property Brothers?

Also, I truly wish the best for all of you. You’ve been through So. Much. BS. with all this corporate rubbish.

8 Likes

@Applejack! Hi!
Hope this finds you well. No Qs this week- the AT&T Qs have rolled in, so I’ll wait (still doing some reading on that). Instead I have brought some zombies :woman_zombie: (insert zombie noise of choice) to go w/…the…kitten! :see_no_evil: I dont know why I’m like this, dude, lol! Thanx for always rollin’ w/ it. Anyway. I’m curious about this—thought I’d share. :purple_heart: You?
Army of the Dead (2021)

Oh! AND :nerd_face: follow up!! Since I failed at being more informative the first time around. Sry.

I clicked away to double check the spelling for less than a min, and everything was gone when I came back. I made the poll, then:point_up: did a test (or two)! I clicked away and immediately back in—same thing. It doesn’t hold the info like before. I can get used to it :hugs:, but it was pretty useful when making larger polls.

9 Likes

:thinking: Nope, no real preference. They all keep me entertained. Agree. (Those are excellent descriptions, btw) If you were to produce you’re own series, what angle would you take? No, wait—thats a loaded topic, so unless you know immediately, ignore this.

:upside_down_face: You’re right. I stated that as if pizza isn’t a totally time consuming, multi-step process, lol! (:lying_face: It is) One does NOT simply “throw” pizza together! :face_with_monocle: That’s crazy-talk! Cauliflower pizza is like…5 extra steps too. That’s why I haven’t tried: I’ll buy it, I’m good!

Ok. Since I’m talking ‘bout FOOD again, and you might be hungry, (so now I feel bad): I found a bunch of new bluegrass cover albums, and I’m a little in love w/ them. (@Mae: thoughts on bluegrass? @Reaganfan78 might like this) Anyway. Let’s go w/ some Franz Ferdinand. This ones on now. Plz Enjoy. :purple_heart: Take care.

9 Likes

Back when I had a Sirius XM subscription, I would from time to find put on the Bluesgrass channel, why not? It’s fun! :nerd_face:

8 Likes

:eyes: Got anything in particular you like? :banjo: I’m not particularly good at it (shoulda got a ganjo!), but I keep practicing. Song choice helps. :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Not anything that comes to mind, it’s been a while… I’ll have a think :thinking:

6 Likes

No pressure. :purple_heart:

Ps.

I saw that, RF. :raised_hands: :smirk_cat: Cat is a total bada55–fact!

8 Likes

I really liked the Pop 2k

8 Likes

I just started reading it yesterday. 1 more issue to finish. Really enjoy it so far…

6 Likes

What’s that?

6 Likes

Music from 2000-2010…I used to listen to it on SiriusXM

6 Likes

Oh. Can’t anymore?

6 Likes

I used my grandfather’s subscription and he didn’t renew it

6 Likes

Oh bummer

6 Likes