OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

@Applejack, this is an idea I want to throw out to see what you and everyone else think, but shouldn’t we have watchalongs of the DC Robot Chicken Specials? That would be so cool! Soooo Cool!

7 Likes

Vroom, yes, Vroom! :clark_hv_4:

Have not forgotten… And so a preview, and more to arrive soon. As I get to the half way point for the reading in a few more books. :sweat_smile:

The Oracle is in the building. :birds_of_prey_club_oracle:

And swapping out the places for comic books… What Oracle would notice about what and all I’m reading. :grin:

9 Likes

Up, up… And away! :superman_fan_club:

9 Likes

sure those rumors can be trusted?

9 Likes

How do topics get chosen for the “Trending Discussion”

8 Likes

Is it too late to request a milkshake sammich?

9 Likes

what?

8 Likes

Never

8 Likes

I think Game Boy had see through versions with colors, so I think both work. I’m just way older :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

:nauseated_face:

7 Likes

Greetings, Applejack!! How have you been keeping? How are the kitties?

I’m wondering if you’re aware of the DC Power Visa credit card that was out for a while. It was a cash-back card that gave rewards for entertainment purchases and discounts for merchandise and the DCU(I) subscription as well. I used to google it from time to time to see if any of the terms/benefits had changed, but never pulled the trigger on it. I was just googling again because I’m looking for a new credit card, only to find that the card has been discontinued as of April. Which I understand based on this past year we’ve had, certainly. It was not good for entertainment. With things coming back and opening, though, do you think at any point there could be another DC-related credit card?

Thanks for all that you do! :paw_prints:

8 Likes

:eyes:

Royal Kitty Watch 2021

Wait, did Applejack finally adopt a kitty or kitties? Did I miss the big announcement??

9 Likes

Applejack had two kitties the last I knew! Pixel and… … Pixel’s sibling. :grimacing:

I hope they’re still doing okay!

9 Likes

Hello Oracle​:woman_red_haired:,
Have you seen this amazing video of a cat surviving a 5 stories fall from a burning building and landed on it’s feet & survive?!
Here’s a video…

I’m so thankful that the poor cat is alright. :cat2:

10 Likes

shrugs

Just mentioning what I’ve read elsewhere.

7 Likes

Hey, you left the “C” off in your quote. :grin: It just reads “JLB”. What the Cheetos is the “JLB”? Jim Laughlin Broadcast? Joey Louie Blankenship? Jillian Lana Bankmeier?

thinks

I bet “Jillian Lana Bankmeier” is pretty. I honestly don’t know, nor have I ever known, a woman with that name, but most of the Jillians I’ve known have been quite pretty, so that JLB is probably of that quality.

7 Likes

@Applejack I’m in an emotional rut ATM. Self-doubt is on me like a head-sized Starro on the face of insert your character of choice’s name here.

Being that you’re wise as Athena (some might say wise as an oracle, and I’d agree with them, but I feel goddesses are higher ranking than oracles), do you have any wisdom that can pull me out of this rut? It’d be appreciated, P/TY. :vulcan_salute:t2:

7 Likes

says “And now for something completely different.” in his rather good John Cleese voice

On a completely unrelated to my previous post note @Applejack, remember your mention of action figure emoji in this thread two weeks ago? What imagery would be prudent for that kind of thing? Loose (open) shots of whole figures, head close-ups, etc?

Also, where would be an ideal place to put suggestions for said emoji imagery? The Emoji Suggestion thread (obvious first place, yes, but I ask obvious questions anyway, just to be 100% certain)? Frank “Grimey” Grimes’ lunchbag? Arthur Fortune’s (sighs and says “Arthur Fortune”) last open mega-mall?

Do tell, Chief. P/TY. :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Oh. I was thinking about “Justice League Books.” :sweat_smile:

Time to spin the wheel then. :smiley:

Oh. :flushed:

Perhaps a different wheel… :joy:

Speaking of a different wheelhouse… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hey there Applejack. :wave: :sunglasses:

Hope that you have had another good week. :clark_hv_4:

Now for some business. :face_with_monocle:

Say I have created a few reading lists that we can call List A, B, and C.

If I add a comic to List A, then the next time I look through my lists I see it moves to the bottom of my lists. So when I look at my lists I would find them as List B, List C, and then List A. This is okay if one were to have a short amount of lists, but if one has made many, is there a way so that when a comic is added to a list it does not directly go to the bottom of all the lists? :thinking:

And… If there are other kitties around you at this time (or in the possible near future)… Have fun taking them exploring (also in the possible near future). :grin: :superman_hv_4:

9 Likes

Woohoo, look at that Justice League spin!

Also, keety! D’aww! :heart:

7 Likes