OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Applejack, what did you do to AT&T? Why are they so determined to get rid of you in particular that they’re willing to dump Warner altogether?

10 Likes

@Vroom Believe it or not, no! There’s only one quotable Joker in my world: :sunglasses:
That one​:point_up: heart it.
Okay, this guy is up there :joker_side_eyehqtas:

@Sean-Malloy For the same reason they don’t have to find a green actor to play her (or Martian Manhunter)::wink: hair dye and animation. Just because someone looks the part, doesn’t mean they can act the part. Wouldn’t be the first time they made concessions either—I mean, Jack didn’t have naturally green hair or Arctic white skin, right? lol​:green_heart::poisonivy_hqas:

11 Likes

Haven’t watched The Nevers, but we are reviewing JL on my podcast this week. I was excited to see it even though I knew nothing about the comics other than they existed…

6 Likes

Would you be up for a late night watch along if it? I’d be willing after we finish Static Shock.

7 Likes

I heard it in Rocket J. Squirrel’s voice…

7 Likes

I love when typos take on new meanings. I find this typo very humorous. (BTW, I will always forgive typos, as I make many with my fat fingers)

6 Likes

Are there any plans or possibilities of creating a help section in the community or am I missing it? I never have time to search the various sections of the community to find if I notice any issues. Just a thought, but that’s why I tend to post those questions to you. Hope this doesn’t sound like a complaint…

6 Likes

Hello Applejack, I might get a Cotton De Tulear (dog)! Do you have any good ideas for a name?

7 Likes

@MovieAddict Ah, but its not a typo! :laughing: A ganjo (aka banjitar)is a guitar/banjo. I have them separately. Already play guitar and a banjo is harder than it seems. Why I thought I should’ve just got one to start. :purple_heart: I think I assumed @Mae remembered a discussion about it a while back, too.

lol, okay.
How many people read that & thought that was a typo?

• Thought it was a typo
  • Googled it
  • Knew what it was
0 voters
10 Likes

Hi applejack I have a question

8 Likes

The Office hours is finally here…

Dwight: Hello @Applejack, My question is who’s the best Prankster in the office?
Michael: Jim of course.
Dwight: I meant in DC Comic Michael!

:grin:

7 Likes

:wave:t3: Hi, everybody! It’s time for another edition of Office Hours, where I, your humble community servant, does the best dang job I can to answer your questions about DC and the Community.

I’m getting ready to put the kettle on now, and will be back in two shakes! :sheep: :tea: :heart:

13 Likes

Welcome to DC Universe Infinite @jdcooper1054.46547, ask away your question and she’ll answer them.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I don’t believe Jack put on antics that may have made his castmates want to drop him into an actual vat of acid, either. I am not sure I can assert that about all cinematic Jokers.

9 Likes

Maybe…depends on how late. I generally get to work early in the morning.

7 Likes

I don’t want to brag, but my snack tonight is graham crackers and peanut butter with caramel bedtime tea.

Oh, thank you @Reaganfan78 ! @jdcooper1054.46547 , please go ahead and submit your question. I answer questions each week in the order they are received. This means I will start with the first question from last week and make my way down, so I am likely to answer yours closer to 7:00pm PT :slight_smile:

Great segue! Without further ado…Let’s begin!

12 Likes

Speaking of Joker, when will the 3 Joker books will be out on DC Universe Infinite? Is the other 2 Jokers are copycat of the first original Joker? Great mystery for unsolved Mysteries tv show!

8 Likes

Kookie, I had no idea about those other two issues- thank you so, so much for noticing and compiling that. I think this is a matter of making sure everyone involved is aware of the interconnected reliance marketing, and especially our members, have on that information being distributed. I did notice your reply earlier last week, and we have a meeting of the minds scheduled for this Thursday to discuss the best method for ensuring we’re all happy/efficient/not creating duplicate work.

Unfortunately this is one of the pains of the reorg, but I am confident we that we all want this to be the best it can be and will work towards that together. This is also an example of the challenges of not working in an office together- everything has to be meticulously coordinated with someone you’ve never met in person, rather than just swinging by someone’s desk.

I’ve consumed all my peanut butter graham crackers and now I’m sad. But I really do have to thank you for finding those issues, because I don’t think anyone else would have identified that.

10 Likes

Hi Turtle man! Oh no, I’m sorry to hear that. It sounds like it’s one specific topic you’re having trouble with? You also mention the “bookmarks at the bottom” - I am most familiar with the bookmarks you can find in the upper right of a comment. Is this a bookmark somewhere else?

Here’s a picture of what I’m thinking of:

9 Likes

Yummm- it’s true, TJ’s has all the best snacks.

I’m not sure if it’s a regional thing, but the one near me keeps them fully stocked!

:rofl: That IS a fun fact!

8 Likes