OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Tonight’s spooky marathon begins! Let’s begin with something fashionable:

But maybe you wanted a little more exposition:

Or maybe some adventure with your horror:

At the very least, you need Wil Wheaton in a Lovecraft movie, right?

(Alternate Title: The Crusher Out of Space)

7 Likes

I’m so excited for those movies

5 Likes

Interesting… Now I wonder if I should enter that discussion after reading through all the story, or after I’ve read certain parts of the story. :thinking:

Was thinking of maybe counting down the days to Halloween by reading through it starting on the 18th. :mantelpiece_clock: :halloween_batman:

Applejack would that allow me to receive this illustrious new Long Halloween badge, or perhaps posting a reaction to finishing the story on Halloween works? :clark_hv_4:

6 Likes

OR we could make soup 'round the camp fire? :fire: It’s an option! :bowl_with_spoon: Can there be fried pies, too? :grinning:

Peach…also delicious.

[edit] sneaks back to drop off a song for Cap that’s stuck in my head, so my only choice is to pass it ooon! :eyes:

8 Likes

Did I post my podcast for this week for those who want to listen? If not, you can find it here:

4 Likes

Hope you have a great office hours tonight and I’ll be reading (and responding) after work!!!

6 Likes

Courtney-Whitmore-1-05-Hourman-and-Dr-Mid-Nite-stargirl-cw-43419265-540-400
Courtney: It’s almost time for the Office Hours, Hey Pat we better go!
0ceb158344c1d876ec9d3b9267fe75e0
Courtney: Are you sure we’re going to make it?!
Pat: Sure I’m sure just hang on!

Pat: See, told you we’ll make it.
Courtney: Um Pat, can you grab me some popcorn?
:stargirl:

9 Likes

I’m excited for tonight!!!

4 Likes

Me too, only I didn’t ask any questions til today.:slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

:laughing: :open_mouth: Honestly RF, these are works of art! It feels like a little mini comic to start the evening :heart:

Hi, everybody! Welcome to Office Hours, where you ask the questions, and I provide the answers to the best of my abilities! If this is your first time, oh my gosh, hellooo! We’ve been holding a spot for ya. You should know that questions are answered in the order they are received, so if a question was asked last week, that’s where I’m starting first!
Sometimes there are little side-convos that pop up, and I do my best not to interfere or interrupt them like a mom bursting in with tang and rice krispies treats.

Without further ado, let’s begin!

10 Likes

It’s that time of the week again!!!
:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

6 Likes

Not knowing the context (I have the memory of a goldfish, you see), I will say that when I know, and I can say, I will tell you. That’s a good rule of them in most situations :slight_smile:

8 Likes

:grinning:Thankyou, I’ve enjoy doing them.

6 Likes

:sob: It’s a WINKER! WEARING A HAT!!! :sob:

10 Likes

Oh yes, I know what you mean! I do think that the double digits allow that notification to stay a circle, and more digits would mean they’d have to get smaller (see, less easy to read). Chances are it will stay capped at 99, but I’m open to compelling arguments in favor of a triple digit!

Heck yes we shall!

8 Likes

Honestly, I think it was because of you surfacing that issue the first time is why it was fixed in between those dates. So thank you for letting us know so we could fix it, and then testing it to make for darn sure!

EDIT: I’ve heard that from other members who have yet to receive that- I think another hearty badge QA is needed, because there’s a handful that need attention. Thanks for the report :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Almost forgot! (See, goldfish.) I wanted to follow up on this question, @Wilks. I asked the Customer Service lead and it sounds like what you’re proposing isn’t possible :frowning_face: Cancelling DCU effectively cancels the promo, and there isn’t any backend flexibility to do a “friend favor” to make sure you receive both discounts.

Ideally, both platforms will be developed to ensure they are worth the price of admission!

8 Likes

I am nudging both politely and somewhat not politely on both accounts :wink:

10 Likes

No one taught Spock the golden improv rule of never saying “no” to a scenario :laughing:

Also, that is a VERY fun fact!

9 Likes

I accept! :heart: This setup sounds very similar to the reboot of Full House, and I am here for it.

9 Likes