OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Oh good, Thankyou!:grinning:

7 Likes

Iā€™ll keep passing the request along RF- I know itā€™ll show up here one day!

11 Likes

I think this will continue to be a priority, especially in light of the show :slight_smile: Iā€™m not sure who the creative team attached to it will be, but I donā€™t think thatā€™s the last youā€™ve seen of a Naomi solo series.

8 Likes

:rofl: Sadly, thatā€™s not how Office Hours work- I make my way down from the top, like youā€™re doing! Please enjoy all outdated and woefully irrelevant responses as they come :see_no_evil:

10 Likes

Sure, Iā€™m down to clown on those!

9 Likes

How has your week been so far @Applejack, did you start The Falcon and the Winter Soldier or finish WandaVision yet? :thinking::slightly_smiling_face: I had to ask!!! :rofl:

8 Likes

Oh wow, Iā€™m really not sure! Iā€™m honestly not even sure whatā€™s going on with my own desk back at the office right now with everything being shut down right now.

A new DC show would be great, but I think the business is moving in a different direction now that HBO Max is the hub for all things video. Iā€™ll keep you posted if I hear anything about whatā€™s going on over there :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Why couldnā€™t there be a new show of that sort on HBO Max?

8 Likes

Ooooh, I like your makeover!

Do we need a ā€œchillā€ emoji of Arnoldā€™s Mr. Freeze?

• Youā€™re not sending me to the cooler (No)
  • Cool party! (yes)
0 voters
11 Likes

Luminous @Applejack! I mentioned you in the thread but I understand youā€™re a busy Applejack. Was just wondering if perhaps we could see an announcement of this glorious news grace the great General section so more of our population hopefully knows of the gift that is the DCSHG (and maybe come for the season finale WAL :hugs:)!

9 Likes

I had a metal phase too. Itā€™s prbly never really gonna leave me. :sunglasses: Makes me think of that scene w/ Christina Applegate chain smoking and listening to death metal in Dead to Me, now. Lol!

:laughing: Thats is for our high priestess to decide!! i have some ideas tho :full_moon_with_face:

:eyes: :raised_hands: :white_check_mark: Waitā€¦when?

9 Likes
10 Likes

I had a poll last night on my username and MisterFreeze78 beats Reaganfan78! :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Do your knees remember it to this day?

I have! I watched it shortly after watching Fosse/Verdon, after all our back-and-forth about him. It was really remarkable to watch after getting a sense of his life and work. I also rewatched Cabaret after that with a new appreciation.

I donā€™t know that I would be able to say ā€œthatā€™s Fosseā€ right now, but I definitely say ā€œthatā€™s something specialā€ when I see those aspiring dancers on Tik Tok trying this routine out.

9 Likes

Alison Brie continues to surprise and delight me- her career is quietly incredible.

I honestly forgot the Oscars were happening, but I welled up when I heard ChloƩ Zhao won best director. Her journey making The Rider is something I think about more often than makes sense for the things that should be occupying my brain.

I was also really happy to see how much Minari was considered, but I wish Wolfwalkers got a few more nods. Kind of surprised Chadwick Boseman didnā€™t get an award.

What was your takeaway?

8 Likes

Itā€™s like they wrote it for you!

I think you will see a lot more Looney Tunes in the future, whether on DCUI or just in general conversation, as we approach the release of Space Jam.

8 Likes

dkfgndl;fgn WHAT IS THIS CHICKEN NUGGEST SCARF ON THIS PERFECT DOGGO MY GLOB

8 Likes

(Just saw this- my response)

Uhm. Absolutely nothing! That reply is glorious in every way. :star:

Actually, I gotta get going!
Everyone try to have a great week! :purple_heart: Thank you, as always, @Applejack. Take care.

8 Likes

Oh my goodness, what a great night you have going over there! Whatā€™s your build?

9 Likes

Awesome, maybe in July Iā€™ll do a DC/Looney Tunes Crossover! Boy if that happens, what a fun busy 3 month for me and DC Animated Club!:smiley:

7 Likes