OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

9 Likes

I feel that thereā€™s a more pressing question:

12 Likes

I feel the exact same way about Pixar movies being somewhat orchestrated to make me feel (how dare they). That being said, @Mae, I thought Soul was excellent! I also cannot deny that Coco was a very lovely flick :slight_smile:

Ooh! I can describe poorly the snack I just had:

Baked oily sea rags sprinkled in yellow niblets.

:rofl: Who am I to defy democracy?? What are the other roles in this coven of ours?

10 Likes

One of the great things about raccoons is thereā€™s potential for sign language.

9 Likes

Oooooh, who are you rooting for??

I am both a ketchup and mustard fan, but I would be more disappointed if ketchup werenā€™t available.

8 Likes

'Eeeey, a wild Darkstarz appears! I wonder if youā€™re here :eyes:

10 Likes

:thinking: Sounds like seaweed crackers of some kind?

8 Likes

Oh haaaay!! Yes, full credit to @Razzzcat for keeping me honest on this! Frankly itā€™s really her baby, except we wanted to give mercy to her already generous offerings in this community.

I would say Iā€™m most excited to see a Death Metal playlist come together. Itā€™s treading dangerous ground in terms of our Community Guidelines, but Cā€™MON! Itā€™s just too natural a pairing, right??

What about you? Any requests, music maestro?

8 Likes

Heya RF! Itā€™s 100% fine if you stick with MisterFreeze78- Thereā€™s no trouble at all as long as youā€™re not trying to impersonate another member- and hey, itā€™s still different by a few numbers, so no problem!

9 Likes

Daaawww-- is that Finnish?

7 Likes

Agree! Thatā€™s why Coco graduated off the ā€œPixar listā€ for me.

8 Likes

Random Mae Fact: I was really into heavy metal as a wee one for a bit. I could throw out some nice Sepultura tracks, not death metal per se, but :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

That answers that question :rofl: Very cool!

And hey, it never hurts to ask, right? :slight_smile: :notebook:

9 Likes

Indeed! :finland:

7 Likes

That would be this aptly named topic in the Help Center!

11 Likes

tenor

SQUEEEE!!

Are we doing an Iceberg Lounge WAL for Pride month??

11 Likes

:rofl: You have nailed the Office Hours aesthetic Don-El :rofl:

11 Likes

GASP! Amazing idea, Captain! @Razzzcat?

Would Applejack be the guest of honor? :nerd_face:

11 Likes

Maybe a playlist devoted to certain groups (Justice Society, anyone?).

8 Likes

I cannot confirm or deny sharing these documents internally, but I cannot at all confirm the impact theyā€™ve had on choices made outside my realm.

Either way, I say we continue to give our thanks to keep the good mojo train going! <3

13 Likes